Monotype A new trainer appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I'm new to the site so if I'm posting in the wrong section then forgive me. I wanted to get into pokemon because i wanted to try something other than hearthstone for a change and it seems fun so hopefully it's a fluid transition.

I want to be really creative when creating competitive teams like in hearthstone I built a deck that did 30 damage to the face in a single turn using my favorite card King Krush. Anyway I want to start trying to build my team in a similar fashion.

Now I wanted to focus on a deck that allows you to be on the offensive has soon has the match starts. My favorite type of pokemon would have to be either Dragon or Ghost. So if anyone can help me build a team I'd be grateful.

Welcome to Smogon, as well as monotype! We are always happy to have a new player in the community!

This is in the wrong section, we forgive you. If you PM me, I have a decent balance ghost (Both defensive and offensive) and trick room (Based around using trick room to outspeed opponents) However, Ghost is meant for these archetypes, not HO, which is what you were asking for. The good news is that dragon is definitely an HO type.

If you go to the monotype chatroom and say you need help building a team, they would be glad to help. Another good place to go would be studying the sample teams in the monotype sub forum.

So glad you decided to play!

-Magikingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)