A Magikal Giveaway [Egg Swap] [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status- Post away.

General rules-

• All Smogon rules apply
  • I reserve the right to open, close, and construct the Giveaway.
  • I have a very busy life outside of Smogon, please give me time to prep my pokemon.
  • I may do non-competitive sets (Like present Miltank). Please don’t call me out on it.
Index-

Enjoy my thread!

Last edited:
A Magikal Egg Swap!
Banner peeps please do your thing

Wip sorry
Status- Sign Ups. 0 have been completed.

Have you ever had the joy of popping open an unknown egg? Do you remember the old egg swap mini game in BW? Well as I scramble to prep Mons for a new ga, why not host one?

The rules-

• 30 Sign Ups max. These will be on a first come, first serve basis. If there are more than 30 sign ups, you will be on the wait list to be a sub. These will also be first come, first serve.
  • All Smogon rules apply.
  • Please be considerate to me as well, I have very limited time due to irl stuff
  • Don’t be pressured to give a shiny, or anything too amazing
  • All gifts must be eggs.
  • Until December 11th, you can sign up for the Secret Santa by answering to this thread. On that date, I will close the sign ups and secretly assign everyone another person, randomly picked.
    You will then have 2 weeks (until December 25th) to prepare a Pokémon for the person you were assigned.
    Starting December 25th, all Secret Santas will have 1 week to contact the person they are gifting and arrange the trade! I will tag everybody involved in a post as a reminder.
    To help with preparing personalized Pokémon, everyone who signs up will answer a few basic questions (listed down below). If you prefer your answers to not be public, you can PM them to me and I will forward them to your Secret Santa!
    The range of acceptable Pokémon to offer is large! Maybe some people will breed a shiny, or share a legendary, and others might breed a Pokémon with good IVs that has a special meaning. The thought and care put into it is what counts, you shouldn't have any special expectations!
    Hacked Pokémon are not allowed as gifts (this should go without saying).
    If any unfortunate events such as a no-show or an inappropriate gift happens, I will personally make sure the affected people receive something nice! :)
When hatching eggs, accept the egg, save, and hatch it. If it is good, soft reset and store as a gift.

How to sign up- (Thanks Eisenherz for the format)
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) :
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? :
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? :
What is your favourite colour? :
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?
If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? :
Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike :
Favorite Egg Group:
What is your Friend Code and your IGN? :

It’s late and I can’t think, but I’ll add more later. I wanted to do this for Easter, but I’d forget then, lol.

Happy Swapping!

Last edited:
Synchronizer and Egg Giveaway-

Synchronizers-

All Synchronizers are Umbreon.

Thanks to SSJSonikku for the parent.

OT: Nate | ID: Coming Soon | Painola Ranch
Varies, depends on your request | Synchronize | Self bred
IVs: Also vary. Expect at least 4 perfects.
Ut: Wish, Substitute, Baton Pass, Filler, request it.

Last edited:
For the egg swap, I will assign you a person to gift the egg(s) to, and you will give them it for fodder. Then, you will get yours from another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)