Inactive 6th Gen Damage Calculator

Austin

Schismatic
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Had a post typed but it got deleted, so i'll be brief

- Alolan Muk is missing, I noticed other Alolan mons, idk if anything else is missing
- Z-Moves please! A button that you can press to see the z-move damage rather than regular damage seems like an ok way to implement these. Data is already on the simulator, maybe that can be transferred to the calc?
- If I highlight a move by clicking on it and it isn't the strongest move (which gets auto-highlighted), I want it to stay on the move I clicked if I change an EV or something like that (currently it keeps switching back to the friggin strongest attack, which I usually don't give a shit about). Really a pain in the butt to have to keep reclicking for the detailed info when I am figuring out spreads, and I know this bothers other people too.
1. Will add
2. Me not having the data isn't the problem, the problem is i havent had time to use a computer/laptop
3. I'll look into it but it might be a either or here

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
When you have a tapu selected in the calculator, can it automatically set to the respective terrain of that tapu? For example when I click on tapu koko the calc should switch to electric terrain.

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
1. Will add
2. Me not having the data isn't the problem, the problem is i havent had time to use a computer/laptop
3. I'll look into it but it might be a either or here
also just remembered 10% zygarde also isn't implemented
e: and ash greninja

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)