5IV 4EM Moon Ball Cubone Giveaway (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 5 Spinarak on yet I cant find yours o.o

Then again there was a slight delay so probably was sniped, I'll stick around in case you put up another.
Yeah got sniped, who wants Spinarak? smh

I'll re-deposit the Caterpie, level 3 female in Quick Ball with message "I want to fill my Pokedex"

Last edited:
Everyone here has posted before my last post but I have not had the opportunity to get to them:
Kuroba Hozuki
racer
Leader Wallace
tedbonesteak
P3DS
Kanburi
chubb-o-wub
Carrier
PsychicAcademic
Yeira_Yaz
Rototiller
ooh_shiny
24hanimewatcher
Duke of 2
Matt93
Ryuu Davin
Quello93

There are 8 Cubone left meaning I have given out a total of 31(doesn't sound right but I cant find the other Cubone). Unfortunately I'm a bit short on time to be able to breed 10 Cubone to give to everyone. That would be the equivalent of 60 eggs.

The first 8 people who reply and are on this list will get one of the 8 5IV Cubone. The rest have the option of taking home one of my random 5x31 + 1x random 30 in a stat Cubones if you want. If you prefer one of the 30 IV Cubone you can just say so as well.

The only way I can get to new requests is if anyone on this list does not reply within 48 hours.
Am I too late?

Requested: Cubone
IGN: Teddy
Deposited: Eevee, Male, level 16, Nicknamed Dostoyevsky

Alright, getting late over here. Don't think I'll be able to actively keep my eye out on this thread the rest of the day. The giveaway is now closed. 4 Cubone remained of 40 Cubones. Thanks to everyone who participated and sorry to those who missed me. I wish I could extend this but I won't have reliable access to internet for a couple of weeks so sadly I have to cut it short today.

Mods you are OK to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)