ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise ur southerns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping for a few things

NEW OFFER: For every flawless Pokemon listed above as 'Can easily breed more', I will accept 1-2 items as payment for those Pokemon! The items I'm willing to do this for are Mega stones, Leftovers, Focus Sashes, Life Orbs, and just about any item worth 48 BP at the battle tower. Also for the Ability Capsule I'll be willing to trade 4 perfect Pokemon for it. Also, I will pretty much autodeal any trade for the same pokemon species, but with a different nature/set of egg moves.

New Breeds:

Adamant, Guts or Moxie, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Seismic Toss, Revenge
Can easily breed more
Adamant, Gale Wings, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Tailwind, Quick Guard
Can easily breed more
Adamant, Sand Veil, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Outrage, Thrash, Iron Head
Can easily breed more

I have updated my posts on the first page to show my new pokes for trade check them out. If you see anything you like post or message me.

Hey there Lucariojr, in response to your post in my thread... I'd love a Horsea (female)! ^^ Also found a little Ralts (female) there that really interests me... is there anything else from my thread that interests you perhaps? ^^

Adamant, No Guard, 31/31/31/x/31/29
Nicknamed Hexcalibur
Obv. looking for more for this one

Send me a pm!

Hey there Lucariojr, in response to your post in my thread... I'd love a Horsea (female)! ^^ Also found a little Ralts (female) there that really interests me... is there anything else from my thread that interests you perhaps? ^^
sorry but the purrloin is the only thing that interests me :/
lucariojr interested in your scraggy cmt
i like the inner focus mienfoo as long as i can get it named 'Li'l Dreads'.

Thats why you ask about them
listing egg moves makes it to clogged up and hard to read
So tell me which pokemon your interested in.....and tell me what egg moves should be on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)