❀ ✿ ❀ Vaporeon's Garden [Alola-fication!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vaporeon! I know I don't meet a couple of your requirements to do business with you but I was wondering, if possible, would you be able to trade me a couple spitback pokemon from your Gen 7 breeds? Mainly the Vulpix, Sandygast, and maybe the Mareanie.

Thanks a bunch~

Hi! CMT for Popplio and Sableye?
Hi! How about Litten for Popplio? I have a few flawless (5IV) ones on hand already.
For Sableye, I'd be willing to trade a spitback for a Dhelmise spitback, but I'm not in terrible need of anything right now and breeding without flawless dittos is a pain right now :c Let me know what you think!
Hey Vaporeon! I know I don't meet a couple of your requirements to do business with you but I was wondering, if possible, would you be able to trade me a couple spitback pokemon from your Gen 7 breeds? Mainly the Vulpix, Sandygast, and maybe the Mareanie.

Thanks a bunch~
Hey, I think I've traded with you in the past (maybe like gen 4 lol) so I can probably make an exception for you. Do you have anything to offer?

Hey, i would be interested in a Strong Jaw Bruxish and Lightning Rod Togedemaru. Can you breed these as well?
Sorry, I'd prefer to trade with people who have trade threads, unless I know you / have traded with you in the past :(

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! How about Litten for Popplio? I have a few flawless (5IV) ones on hand already.
For Sableye, I'd be willing to trade a spitback for a Dhelmise spitback, but I'm not in terrible need of anything right now and breeding without flawless dittos is a pain right now :c Let me know what you think!
Works for me! I'll be around tomorrow night US Central time, but if that doesn't work then I'm also available all Sunday.

Hey, I think I've traded with you in the past (maybe like gen 4 lol) so I can probably make an exception for you. Do you have anything to offer?

Sorry, I'd prefer to trade with people who have trade threads, unless I know you / have traded with you in the past :(
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lighthearts-competitive-trade-shop.3592692/

so i'm asking again, can you do lightning rod togedemaru?

Haha! Has it been that long? It's amazing how time flies! I think it was back during the Platinum era. :D

I haven't began breeding anything yet in my game as I've only just acquired a couple 4 flawless IV'd ditto to start. I'm also not sure if you have Sun or Moon but if you have Sun, I have a couple Naïve nature Pheromosa with 3 Flawless IVs in Hp/Sdef/Speed and Satk/Sdef/Speed. Both are caught in a Beast Ball as I didn't really think to catch them in a matching ball. Other than that, I haven't really started anything yet except for Vulpix a couple days ago.

Sorry I can't really offer you anything at this moment. :<

Sorry, I didn't see anything I really needed right now unfortunately :(

Haha! Has it been that long? It's amazing how time flies! I think it was back during the Platinum era. :D

I haven't began breeding anything yet in my game as I've only just acquired a couple 4 flawless IV'd ditto to start. I'm also not sure if you have Sun or Moon but if you have Sun, I have a couple Naïve nature Pheromosa with 3 Flawless IVs in Hp/Sdef/Speed and Satk/Sdef/Speed. Both are caught in a Beast Ball as I didn't really think to catch them in a matching ball. Other than that, I haven't really started anything yet except for Vulpix a couple days ago.

Sorry I can't really offer you anything at this moment. :<
PMed you :)

Hi, I'm interested in your alolan grimer:

A-Grimer
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Power of Alchemy (HA) | IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Mean Look, Shadow Sneak, Stockpile

HA is not needed, I don't play doubles really.

Hi, I'm interested in your alolan grimer:

A-Grimer
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Power of Alchemy (HA) | IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Mean Look, Shadow Sneak, Stockpile

HA is not needed, I don't play doubles really.
Hi! I need some time to breed, but I'm interested in your Tapu Lele :)

I have an HP fire Tapu Lele in a heal ball. I can also throw in a moon ball riolu (I see he's missing from your thread)
I'd like to know if you're interested before I throw my offers at you. That way, if not, we don't waste either of our time

Hi, I'm interested in the Shiny Skarmory & Lure Ball Kyogre. I can offer you HP Fire Tapu Lele in a Love Ball + HP Ice Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball. If you've already got those then please feel free to CMT for anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)