♣ Adrima's Shinies and Bank Balls Shop ♣ SV Shinies Update 08/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in a female dream ball lileep. I have 12.5% females of iron fist chimchar and premier ball togetic with 5 ivs.

Hey man, I would like to do a trade for your Adamant Ho-Oh. I have a Perfect IV Jolly Arceus I would like to give. Would be really grateful if you would consider the offer! EDIT: Oh, and I can clone, if you need!

Ho-Oh

Adamant | Rhys | 59225 | Regenerator | lvl 40
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Genderless
Brave Bird | Fire Blast | Extrasensory | Zenith
Non-Redis

-For-

Arceus
Jolly | TRU | 11079 | Multitype | lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Genderless
Judgement | Roar of Time | Spacial Rend | Shadow Force
Redis

We already have the deal for solosis figured out, but in response to your CMT for karrablast, I would like this:

Hasty | MeiWingCN | 25310 | Dark Aura | lvl 100
29/31/31/31/31/30 ( HP Ice ) | Untouched | Ungendered
Oblivion Wing | Dark Pulse | Sucker Punch | Focus Blast​

We already have the deal for solosis figured out, but in response to your CMT for karrablast, I would like this:

Hasty | MeiWingCN | 25310 | Dark Aura | lvl 100
29/31/31/31/31/30 ( HP Ice ) | Untouched | Ungendered
Oblivion Wing | Dark Pulse | Sucker Punch | Focus Blast​
Perfect :) I needed to clone it anyway, will ask the cloner to do one more copy then :) I'll PM you when all the stuff will be ready ;)

Awesome stuff, thanks for the reply in my thread. The initial 8 I want are:

Mandibuzz
Exeggcute
Swinub
Surskit
Diglett
Munchlax
Spinarak
Glaceon

And if you want anything else we can make another trade. About redis rights, with ORAS coming soon I'm less worried about them as things may change very quickly if new egg moves etc get added so how's about you choose 4 of mine that you'd like semi-redis rights on?

Hi Lady Valkyrie ! Would you mind CMT for your Shiny Sandshrew, a Safari Ball Kangashkan with the egg moves you listed and a Marill with this set :

Pokemon Species: Marill
Prefered Gender: Female
Nickname: None
Ability: Huge Power
Nature Wanted: Adamant
Spread Wanted: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move Set Wanted: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, Refresh
Ball choice: Fast Ball

( and if it could come in an egg it would be perfect )

On another hand, I would need some eggs to be SV checked. If you would like to know what is in these eggs, I'll PM you their details ;) Thanks !
Hi, responding to your CMT, could I get these?

Shiny Wynaut
Wynaut
Bold | Konig | 40244 | Shadow Tag | lvl 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Splash | Encore | Charm

Skarmory
Impish | Sturdy
Brave Bird | Curse | Whirlwind | Stealth Rock
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Marill in an Egg right? An Egg will cost slightly extra as you're probably intending to hatch it into a Shiny. Is that alright? Will tell you what I want when you say if in Egg etc.

We'll discuss payment for the Egg checking when I can get a solid number via PM.

Could I get an HP Fire Ditto? I can't clone, but I can find someone who can.
Hi ! If you can find a cloner it would be OK for me. Unfortunately, I'll be away from home until Wednesday so if you need this Ditto quickly, you may ask .com , I got the Dittos from him and he can clone them ( as I can't :/ )

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In respone to your CMT, I only see this one for now. Keep in mind that my Ralts and Excadrill are not redeemable by credits, so choose wisely (I could give you Skarmory for some creds).

Slowpoke
Relaxed | Luke | 30945 | Regenerator | lvl 1
31/x/31/31/31/0 | Untouched | Male
Future Sight | Belch | Block | Sleep Talk
Notes: BriarRose gave me an egg, matched @luke5515 on Reddit
Non-Redis

As for Skarmory, yes, I'd really appreciate that, but the thing is that I can't clone so I'd have to ask someone else to clone it for me. Oh, and one last thing, I'd like to know if any of all those shinies were bred by yourself.

Hi ! If you can find a cloner it would be OK for me. Unfortunately, I'll be away from home until Wednesday so if you need this Ditto quickly, you may ask .com , I got the Dittos from him and he can clone them ( as I can't :/ )
I can wait until Wednesday to get the Ditto.

In respone to your CMT, I only see this one for now. Keep in mind that my Ralts and Excadrill are not redeemable by credits, so choose wisely (I could give you Skarmory for some creds).

Slowpoke
Relaxed | Luke | 30945 | Regenerator | lvl 1
31/x/31/31/31/0 | Untouched | Male
Future Sight | Belch | Block | Sleep Talk
Notes: BriarRose gave me an egg, matched @luke5515 on Reddit
Non-Redis

As for Skarmory, yes, I'd really appreciate that, but the thing is that I can't clone so I'd have to ask someone else to clone it for me. Oh, and one last thing, I'd like to know if any of all those shinies were bred by yourself.
I'll take only the Modest Moon Ball Ralts then. And no, none of my Shinies are bred by myself even if I'm going to add soon Shinies I'm breeding myself ;) I'll tell you when I'll update my thread if you want.

I can wait until Wednesday to get the Ditto.
Then tell me when you find a cloner, I may ask to mine to do it if he can but I can't promise anything.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll take only the Modest Moon Ball Ralts then. And no, none of my Shinies are bred by myself even if I'm going to add soon Shinies I'm breeding myself ;) I'll tell you when I'll update my thread if you want.
Its fine, I'll clone and tutor the Ralts now. And do you still want my Skarmory?

Its fine, I'll clone and tutor the Ralts now. And do you still want my Skarmory?
If you can get a clone of Skarmory I'll take it for sure, use an Ability Capsule and send it back to you :) If you could send me a clone of this new Skarmory it would be cool :)

Yes i have breed it
Ah dang :( Actually I don't need Gligar anymore and I would just need a Male Spitback of Venipede ( I just need the egg moves actually ) I checked your list again and I like the Timid Heal Ball Cottonee. Unfortunately I don't want to ask you to breed something again. What did I have to trade you ?

Ah dang :( Actually I don't need Gligar anymore and I would just need a Male Spitback of Venipede ( I just need the egg moves actually ) I checked your list again and I like the Timid Heal Ball Cottonee. Unfortunately I don't want to ask you to breed something again. What did I have to trade you ?
A female gible and a female Buneary.

A female gible and a female Buneary.
Hmm would you agree on this : Spitback HA Female Gible + Flawless Female Buneary for Male Spitback of Venipede and Dream Ball HA Gligar Female flawless ? Or if you don't mind, may I have a Female Cottonee HA Spitback instead of Gligar ( you will have a flawless Buneary even in that case ) ?

Hmm would you agree on this : Spitback HA Female Gible + Flawless Female Buneary for Male Spitback of Venipede and Dream Ball HA Gligar Female flawless ? Or if you don't mind, may I have a Female Cottonee HA Spitback instead of Gligar ( you will have a flawless Buneary even in that case ) ?
Ok, i'll breed that

Assuming these are all fully redis (it doesn't say other wise ; I read the rules) CMT for these; Post there if you like stuff:

Houndour

Hasty | EVE | 18377 | Flash Fire | lvl 1
31/31/30/30/31 ( HP Grass ) | Untouched | Male
Pursuit | Beat Up | Sucker Punch | Destiny Bond
Notes: Korean name ( I think it's Korean )

Is this flawless? You only list 5 IVs; lol.

Vivillon

Timid | Drewtheexpert | 04806 | Compound Eyes | lvl 51
31/x/31/31/31/31 | 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 6 SpDef | Female
Bug Buzz | Hurricane | Sleep Powder | Quiver Dance

Vivillon

Timid | Pan | 11478 | Compound Eyes | lvl 55
31/x/31/31/31/31 | 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 6 HP | Female
Bug Buzz | Hurricane | Sleep Powder | Quiver Dance

Lugia

Calm | Brandon | 39732 | Multiscale | lvl 5
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Genderless
Weather Ball | Roost | Tailwind | Skill Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)