Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Best Greetings!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Hah, I cant say I saw this one coming. In all seriousness though, thank you very much, not only for having congratulated me just now, but also for having helped me out in general before. Maybe I'll be a bit more active again on PS! and start playing BSS again. So long, best greetings.
    cant say
    cant say
    I'd like that
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much for the congratulations, Josh. Despite having had to step back from a potential post as a Pokémon distributor for the Facebook giveaway, I'm still glad I found another way of contributing to this community.
    Congrats on le bug (I don't french)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No worries at all Flarg. I'm not French per se, but I'm fluent in it. The same goes for Luxembourgish (my mother tongue), German and English as well. I'm currently also learning Spanish. Maybe I might be able to help out people from other translation projects here on Smogon as well in the future. Who knows?
    Félicitations mon ami!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Merci beaucoup Lego, tes mots me font plaisir. Thank you very much in general for being such a good friend and always willing to help me out. I genuinely hope that I'll be able to continue reciprocating the help and advice I receive from you.
    Je t'avais dis que le jour où tu pourrais obtenir ton badge n'était pas loin !
    Bien joué, j'espère que l'on continuera à travailler ensemble dans le futur !
    It's always a pleasure to work together (as well as chat) with you !
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Merci beaucoup Clément. Also yes, rest assured that we'll be working together as a team on many interesting projects. Considering the fact that the translation project in general will be growing even further, it's safe to assume that this was literally just the warm up. I highly value your friendship. Thank you for tagging along on my journey here on Smogon!
    Wesh, bien vu frr
    You aren't French you do all contribution gratz on the badge
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much for your kind words, Kuru. I try to optimize my language skills as much as possible in order to become a professional translator and/or interpreter one day. The French translation project has helped me improve my French to a considerable amount.
    Félicitations Max! En espérant que cela te motive encore plus à contribuer à Smogon et pas seulement aux traductions parce que tu es un excellent contributeur, tout ce que Smogon a besoin. :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Je te remercie pour tes mots encourageants et pour ta confiance que tu as eu en moi depuis que j'ai rejoint l'équipe il y a quelques mois. J'aime bien travailler avec toute l'équipe!
    Hi, I was wondering if you were still providing cloning services at all? I know you're out of trading for now but thought I'd ask as I need some mons cloned to EV train for a giveaway. Won't be offended if you say no.
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Just 6 different mons to clone and only 1 copy of each please.

Have you added as well.
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Thank you very much :) I know you said you prefered to CMT but please stop by the giveaway when it goes up. Its a co-operation between Cretacerus, Reisuke & myself.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome. While I might not request a Pokémon from the giveaway since I currently don't need anything in particular, I'll definitely still take a look at the thread once you post it. I wish you and your fellow distributors a lot of fun with your giveaway!
    Keep up the great work Chris :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you for your kind words. I'll definitely keep doing my best, you and the rest of the team can count on me!
    Hey there,
    Since i can't find Buckert online, i can sent you his 'mons, then you can trade him. What do you think? I would like the hp steel ditto in return, as the original request. Let me know :)

Edit: My FC: 0233-0822-6543
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, Buckert informed me in advance that you might contact me for this trade at some point. Alright, perfect. I'm hopping online already, see you in a bit.
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    Thank you very much for the trade. Have a good day :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely no problem. You do the same, kind sir.
    hey :) I saw your name mentioned in a thread for EV training. Are you interested in doing some EV training for other trainers as well?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Greetings,

I used to offer EV training services for fellow trainers in my trade thread, yes. I am however afraid to let you know that I'm currently taking a break and hence not accepting requests for a while. The services may come back once the upcoming Sun and Moon games are being released, but I can't promise it.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Hey how are you doing and what have you been up to lately?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    In this case I wish you lots of luck and perseverance for your upcoming exams. Feel free to let me know how it went.

Miria is a really good friend of mine, she helped me out a lot to a considerable extent with my collection and I help her with breeding projects in return as well. Very pleasant person to talk to and do business with.
    SteveKanonfreak
    SteveKanonfreak
    I'll definitely let you know how it went!

I see. You found a lot of friends here in a short time :3 This only speaks for you!

Yeah I need to do this with Japanese, too. However, my main studies have priority.

Yeah I wanted to keep contact =)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing, people are always welcome to talk to me about anything they want to address.

I'll update the list of "honorable mentions" in my thread once I re-open it after the Sun and Moon release. Well, I guess I'm nothing special, it's just that I try to treat everyone individually with as much respect as possible.

Yeah, same. Never hesitate to message me, you're always welcome.
    So I might get back into Pokémon end of this week :p
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    That's the spirit. I'm really looking forward to be able to hang out with you again.

I'm currently taking a break in the WiFi section, but I'm curious what you have planned for the Collectors Paradise in a foreseeable future.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Currently in Paris, but I'll get back to breeding and replacing old Pokémon with new ones in matching balls. Do you have Pokémon Go on your phone?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Oh yes, I remember that you told me about your trip a while ago. You definitely need to tell me more about your trip once you're back. Also no, I don't have any mobile games in general, I guess it's just not my thing. Anyway I'm looking forward to talking to you again soon.
    Hey! Do you mind Rare Candying my Smoochum? Not sure if that counts as one of your services or if you can.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I apologize, but I'll not be accepting any service requests for a long time now. I felt the need to take a break. Thanks for your understanding.
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Oh no problem! :)
    Hi I was wondering if I could reserve a Rhydon and Heracross. (I'm going out of town in an hour and they don't have wifi there)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I already have a Heracross reserved for you right now since your deposited Pokémon got sniped. Feel free to re-deposit a Pokémon now and I'll send it now. You can post in the thread again for a Rhyhorn immediately afterwards as well.
    TheSassyCupcake
    TheSassyCupcake
    thanks i'll re-deposit again
    Damn, me too.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, I definitely need a break at the moment. I am however still willing to help you with your giveaway though, no problem. As a matter of fact I'm still active in other sections of the Smogon community, namely French translation projects and I also applied for a post as distributor for Smogon's Facebook giveaway.
    Hey Optimizer, are you available to clone 2 of my pokemons O+1? Thanks!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'll hop online now. See you in a bit.
    machao11991
    machao11991
    Thank you for the clone, really appreciated it!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome. While I won't be accepting services for a long time now, I still wanted to help you since you asked slightly before I took this decision. I always keep my promises.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…