TheShield
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a time traveler from 2042, and you have been cursed by this message. Send this to 5 people or you will be spammed by this message 5 times.
    This is a time traveler from 2042, and you have been cursed by this message. Send this to 5 people or you will be spammed by this message 5 times.
    This is a time traveler from 2042, and you have been cursed by this message. Send this to 5 people or you will be spammed by this message 5 times.
    you really are 14. just bypassing the coppa law. well done
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    but then again you are supposedly teenager and they tend to behave like 5 years old. not like i am any better and i am twice your age, supposedly
    TheShield
    TheShield
    Pohjis I don't see anything wrong with making topics...
    also I do play PS
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    you probably should since you have gotten more infractions in less than a year than i have in almost 9 years
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…