HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we have to play for RoAPL. I'm GMT+2, what do you think to play this Saturday around 3.00 pm your time?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    It works for now. If I forget to check the forums please PM me on discord (I'm on stours discord) because I'll be online but since I forgot to play a game last week I'm not trusting my memory anymore LOL
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    k, I'll write you that Saturday morning my time, so you'll find a reminder
    Hello. We have to play for RoAPL. I am GMT+3 and I would prefer to play at the weekend. What about you ?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    ok, u good tomorrow at your 4:30pm then? I can play at that time
    Christos
    Christos
    The time is alright, see you tomorrow !
    Christos
    Christos
    I finished my tasks earlier than I had expected and I am available to play. I don't mind sticking to the scheduled time, of course. Either way, you can find me on smogtours.
    Hi we're paired for RU Ssnl I'm GMT-7. I'm going through exams/school bullshit right now so it's probably easier for me to let uk when I'm free (my time). I'm free Friday (5/8), Saturday (5/9),5/13, and 5/14 from 1pm-11pm.
    Hello, we are paired for RBY Cup. I'm GMT+2, and here are my availabilities, please me know what works best for you:
    - thursday (5PM-2AM)
    - friday (5PM-10PM)
    - saturday (5:30PM-8PM)
    - sunday (6PM-11PM)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I don't even know when I'll be awake but I'll catch you at some point on thursday, that's a big window anyway
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Ok, that works
    Hey we are up for first round of DOU seasonal, when are you free? Im gmt-5 and would prefer friday or saturday
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Seems fine for now. Maybe I'll have to take my cat to the vet on that time tho, will you be available at a later time just to be sure?
    shrop
    shrop
    Yeah I should be just lemme know if that time won't work but for now lets plan on that
    shrop
    shrop
    honestly man im down to fite today if you are. If not no biggie but ill be on ps
    sup, when for monotype seasonal
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    idk, I don't have a schedule atm so just PM me on discord whenever ur available, I'll do the same
    hello you are my rival of rby cup, I would like to know when you can play I am always free
    hey oupl im gmt-5 when can u play
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    anyway with corona break it's a matter of being awake and I'm two hours ahead, so just tell me where I can find you on PS or PM me on discord (I'm on stours discord, just search there)
    Jefozz
    Jefozz
    hey wanna play now?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm not always lurking the site so it's easier if you tell me where I can find you on PS or PM me on discord
    Yo, you're my opponent in OST, i'm GMT+1 and available starting 7-11pm my time, what about you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    hmmm how about 4pm for me. I prefer to play earlier so I can have the night free
    Selwyn
    Selwyn
    I'm not available before 11pm my time Sunday and in weekdays it's too late for me since I work haha
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    okay, we can play later then
    hi, are you available this weekend for SM seasonal ?
    (I'm gmt + 1)
    Serika
    Serika
    Perfect, and ok no problem
    Serika
    Serika
    Can you give me a time slot during which you will be connected ?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    prolly all the gmt-3 afternoon. I'm always on stours discord but if you don't hang there you can let me know where I can find you on PS
    Hi we are paired for sm winter seasonal, im gmt -5. When are you free
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm free tomorrow (Sunday) after your 3pm
    hey when play for ss ou tour. GMT-5 and would be cool with today, Saturday 3-9 pm, or sunday 3-9 pm. lmk if that works
    Meta
    Meta
    thurs might work, i'll have to see tho. i'll let u know tmrw
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    actually I ended up getting a report to do today, let's just schedule for Saturday your 3pm
    Meta
    Meta
    Ok cool with me
    Hey man -4 we play ou ssnls when do u wanna play
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    after 7pm tomorrow/weds/thursday or sunday between 1~4pm oo
    Sabella
    Sabella
    kk ill try and hit u during the week if not ill get u sunday
    Ou ssnl, gmt+3. When do you wanna do it?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    no, I'm out during the day. If you can play during your morning I may be able to play during my very late night lol
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    depends on the time.. so other than that you only have a 3h gap on sunday? i will try to make it work ig but idk for sure
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I may be able to have the same gap on saturday, but saturday is kinda hard for me. Bad timezones atm...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…