Smogon Forums

Heysup
Heysup
It's a bit hard to say because I'm traveling, I'm pretty sure I'll have more clear time starting over the weekend. Are you here now? What's your ps name?
Hydronics
Weekend is fine. Can't play today until after 5pm my time.
Heysup
Heysup
Ok I'll try to be on around 10:30 tomorrow.
Hydronics
I'll be around for the next 40 or so minutes if you want to play now earlier if this time is better for you, if not we can stick to 10:30pm your time today.
Hydronics
I'm on main as Astanza Vlar
Hydronics
I will wait 10 more minutes
Hydronics
Well that's all the time I had and I have stuff I got to do today so I gotta go now
Heysup
Heysup
Sorry couldn't make it
Heysup
Heysup
Do you have any availability today?
Hydronics
I won't be able to play today until 6pm -4 but tomorrow I will be home by 5pm -4 if that works for you. I know you'll be travelling on the weekend but I will also be travelling as well. If you have a time saturday you want to play lmk and ill try to make it happen if you can't play tomorrow.
Heysup
Heysup
ill try to find time tonight to play similar time tonight. I've got a dinner at 8:30 p.m. so i should probably be back by 10:30 p.m.
Hydronics
Just repeating myself, I will NOT be able to play tonight until after 6pm -4, tomorrow I will be able to able to play after 5pm -4, but tonight I won't be able to play until after 6pm -4
Heysup
Heysup
I'll check to see if you're on when I get back. If not I'll try tomorrow. I'll be drunk so I may forget.
Hydronics
So I just want to make sure, we're scheduling for 5pm -4 tomorrow?
Heysup
Heysup
It will likely be around now, give or take 30 mins.
Hydronics
Would you rather play Saturday then? Cause yesterday when you missed the time I waited 40-50 minutes and I really don't feel like waiting that long again if you can't make it tomorrow.
Heysup
Heysup
If I no show tomorrow you can just take the win
Heysup
Heysup
Are you here now?
Hydronics
I won't be able to get on ps for at least an hour
Heysup
Heysup
15 minutes?