Smogon Forums

Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Yes of course I remember, we used to talk all the time :D long time no talk, how are u! I'm doing okay, could be better but it's fine XD
Politoad
Politoad
Hahaha yeah, good old times :')

I'm doing fine! Of course things IRL are way different than a year ago but I've somewhat adapted to it. Things such as work remain unchanged.
Politoad
Politoad
I'm not entirely convinced by you saying that you're fine - I doubt there's anything I can help you with (especially after not talking to you for years), but if you want to talk, you can!

I do recall you studying French right? In case you are, how are you doing with that now, are you a verified teacher yet? :P

(this character limit on smogon is nonsense btw)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Actually thank u for looking out for me! :D and no I don't learn French anymore XD I switched to German, because next year I'm going to move there to study art ! And the person I will date in the future is also German so yeah XD things are going well but recently I just feel like an imposter so that's why I don't always feel good XD
Politoad
Politoad
Ooh hahaha well German is quite pretty as well! I had the choice in secondary school to choose between French and German and I chose German as well!

Art seems like quite an interesting study, how long will it take? I estimate a year or 4?

Now, be honest; you switched because you've heard your future date is German ;)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Actually it's 3 years, so I will be staying in Germany for that long. And yeah XDD that was the reason why I study German XD I will marry him probably so yeah. He likes me as much as I like him, and he's also the reason I chose to study there XDDD maybe I'm crazy hahah but I know that he's the only one for me and I never would date anyone else for the rest of my life if it's not him. I really know that XD
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Well it's embarrassing to say all of this hehe but I'm glad to hear ur doing good! Also how's ur German? Are u fluent? !!!