Smogon Forums

ethan06
ethan06
you are so considerate, lauded user Hulavuta !! thankyou for the activity in this dead place. I'm GMT+8 as you know, and shit at time zones but I believe Florida is about 12 hours behind so how about tomorrow night? Sunday 11am-12 noon your time. I've got some shows tonight and tomorrow night but if I'm not too exhausted I can hop on :)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
no can do, probably won't be free until like Sunday night my time. Plus I don't have teams yet lololo.

I may ask the host to give us an extension, how about Monday night my time?
ethan06
ethan06
so tuesday morning for me? i can give that a try, set an alarm etc. muso life so prone to oversleeping xd
let's say 11pm monday your time, which is 11am tuesday for me :)
i sure hope the host does give us an extension, he seems like a pretty harsh guy sometimes
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
nah, she's a total sweetheart
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Dang super busy this week as I realized...how about Thursday or Friday? I know it won't be any issue for me to schedule with cant say so I'm not too worried about missing the deadline. And of course you two are in the same timezone.
ethan06
ethan06
a *similar* timezone... three hour's difference ;) thursday night would be ok i think! maybe thursday noonish your time?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
How about a little before noon? I was invited to lunch that day...so depending on our outcome it'll either be a celebration or a consolation with lots of and lots of alcohol ;D
ethan06
ethan06
I'll drink with you <3 Yup a lil before should be fine! I'll be on all night after work so just hit me up ^_^
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
i've been waiting on showdown all this time
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
can't believe this was almost 3 months ago, seriously time is flying by like a motherfucker. guess that's what happens when you get old though
ethan06
ethan06
we should still have that drink. as a catch-up