Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Welcome back, Miria, long time no see. I unlocked your thread!
Miria
Miria
Haha thanks! Yeah, I guess it goes in waves for me... ;) I'm always back eventually though! What do you think of the new gen?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Well, I'm still always just as happy to see to you swing by and say "Hi" during one of your comebacks!
So far I'm enjoying Gen 8, I'm looking forward to collecting many new exciting projects. You?
Miria
Miria
I'm glad you're still here! How are things? Yeah I'm enjoying it.. just about to start breeding, I was gutted to realise there's no GTS... hehe
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I've grown quite a bit in the ~4 years I've been here now. It still feels like it was yesterday that I was still new and CMT'd for that TRUTH Gyarados!
I'm currently breeding as well! I'm aiming for flawless shiny Premier Ball Impidimp/Grimmsnarl. If you have Discord you can also check out our Wi-Fi section Discord and come chat and trade with us!
Miria
Miria
Oh yeah, i guess forums are a bit outdated now. ;) I'm getting old!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Oh, no, no! It's just easier to set up raids for Gen 8 etc. Feel free to swing by whenever you want, you're always welcome! Oh, yes! I'm thinking back a lot to when we first met and I even named a female shiny Aggron after Theresa of the Faint Smile from Claymore!
Miria
Miria
I'll find the discord and join that for sure. :) I'm having loads of trouble joining raids... trades online are completely useless too. :P I used GTS to complete the dex and find cool balls.... shame! Haha yeah, its still an awesome series. ;) So is attack on titan though..