Smogon Forums

Master Chief
Master Chief
Hey I'm GMT +1. I can't play on Saturday but am good for Friday evening or Sunday at a more flexible time. I could tentatively propose 9pm on Sunday my time (4pm yours)
Natural Talent
Natural Talent
that's fine.
Master Chief
Master Chief
I'll be on smogtours now
Master Chief
Master Chief
it's about 30 mins past the scheduled time and i need to go, I will have to play a mpl game in an hour so i may or may not be able to play after that depending on a certain call and if I need to do some urgent work
Natural Talent
Natural Talent
I was on PS
Natural Talent
Natural Talent
How do you past a schedule time, it's more like a time period when scheduling you didn't give anytime. It'd be proper to give someone an hour ya know.
Master Chief
Master Chief
it's not a time period dude, and I gave a time clearly i.e. 9pm my time on Sunday (4pm your time) after which I waited enough time before I had to go. Regarding the 'on ps' stuff i went to tug twice at 9:05 and 9:15 to look for you but you were not there not to mention there were a bunch of people on discord who knew you weren't online anytime near the scheduled time.
Master Chief
Master Chief
It's not my job to give you an hour for you to show up when you want when we agreed at a time when you said 'that's fine'. I can't play today and very unlikely i can play tomorrow or Tuesday because of work. If this time didn't work, you could have let me know rather than just expect me to wait around
Natural Talent
Natural Talent
you said "tentatively", that means you didn't give a confirmed time. SO, if you wanna be technical we can do this. Give me an hour time today and we'll play. I dont have time for your games. You pick a day you supposed to give at least an hour to play
Natural Talent
Natural Talent
you talking nonsense im not arguing with you when can you play..
Master Chief
Master Chief
yea tentatively in the case that the time later is to be confirmed by 1 party which in case is you. I will play if you'd like in 2hrs 54 mins which is 2am for me but like w/e i was supposed to wait around for 1 hour anyway for you lol
Natural Talent
Natural Talent
okay sir