sanguine
sanguine
get that idiotic shit out of ur sig pls
gum
gum
you're entitled to your wrong opinion ig, lol
Chloe
Chloe
not allowing someone to get married based on their sexuality is beyond the dumbest thing ever, don't let this "we can have our own opinion" shit cloud your common sense
Chloe
Chloe
if the Catholic Church (not god btw) was against the marriage of straight people would you be okay with that too?
Aaronboyer
Aaronboyer
I’m not Catholic; I’m Baptist. If homosexuality is a sin to God then it’s wrong, that’s my moral compass. It’s not a righteous lifestyle, and therefore it’s not something I believe in.
Aaronboyer
Aaronboyer
That doesn’t make me a bigot or anything and someone of the greatest friends have irl and on Smogon (s/o Specs) are somewhere on the spectrum. And I don’t believe that you should believe what I believe based on my religious beliefs, that would be crazy.
Chloe
Chloe
Basing your morals off a religion you have no proof for is incredibly naïve, the sanctity of human life should come before the potentially mistranslated quotes of your religion. Christianity and whatever denomination you believe in shouldn't have control over the law at which decides who can get married or not.
Chloe
Chloe
Believing that outlawing marriage of homosexual couples is the right thing to do shows how far down the rabbit hole you are, and I implore you to (not change your religion) but consider the consequences of your actions and beliefs!
Chloe
Chloe
Declining people the right to get married to other people based on their sexuality actually does count as bigotry! You can try to justify it with "I'm a Baptist Christian" and "I'm just following the word of God" but there's no condemnation until latter versions of the bible were released. The bible didn't even print the word homosexuality until 1946.
Chloe
Chloe
Things like this make me question if you've done your research on the matter at all, if you care about the sanctity and preservation of human life, and if you genuinely believe you're in the right here.
Chloe
Chloe
I used to be a pretty conservative right-leaning Christian myself, but once I did the research and paid attention to what was happening, I understood that stuff like the prohibition of same-sex marriage was a stupid thing to believe in.
Chloe
Chloe
I understand that I won't change your mind so I'll refrain from bringing this up ever in the future, but idk it just bugs me that people think they have a right to impede on other people's freedoms regardless of what they believe in.
Eve
Eve
get that idiotic sig out of ur shit pls
Taptricity
Taptricity
Sis popped off :blobuwu:
ehT
ehT
get that idiotic shit out of ur sig pls
ehT
ehT
if ur god is against my human rights then ur god is a dick and shouldn't be followed, sorry not sorry. If "just following" what he says has a direct negative impact on innocent people's lives, then following him makes you a dick. get a better god or get out of our way
Asheviere
Regardless of what you think that's a really bad fucking look lol. You can feel free to believe whatever bigoted shit you want just be aware your opinion is harmful and toxic, and by putting this in your signature you show exactly what kind of closed-minded person you are. If you really want to come across like that, it's your life but I really really wouldn't do it. tl;dr get that idiotic shit out of ur sig pls
roman
U suck