Smogon Forums

za
za
If you ever want to see if I'm on btw just check hellfire
za
za
Just to add, I probably won't be free this weekend, but I should be good for most times this week
za
za
Okay, tomorrow I have 4-7 PM EST, Friday I have 4-6 PM EST (GMT-4), I was more free Monday through Wednesday but whatever... preferably respond by tomorrow what you can do
GW
GW
ok
za
za
I can also do now if you want, but what works for you
za
za
if you don't tell me when you'll be here I won't know :\ just lmk whenever...
GW
GW
Tomorrow I can only do it if it’s a few hours earlier than that, otherwise weekend
za
za
I let you know a while ago weekend is what does not work for me... if you had responded sooner I could have been more flexible these days. I can't do earlier than that tomorrow... the absolute earliest I could do is 3 and even that's iffy
za
za
Again, I could also do right now for what its worth
GW
GW
I can’t rn
za
za
ok best I can do is 3 PM tomorrow, im free 3-7... also can do 4-6 Friday... that's really all I have left, doing it sooner would've been ideal... like I said a couple days ago I can not do the weekend
GW
GW
well, I have school and after school activities every day not my fault that I’m a normal person who likes the weekend
za
za
I contacted you right when the matchups came out, you had been active which I have screenshot proof of, and you chose to not respond. I quickly informed you that the weekend did not work for me. You waited until now to respond and are not giving me flexible times. If you can't fit into the times I've given then I don't know what to tell you...
za
za
I have school and activities, too, that's why I asked ahead of time hoping to schedule in advance
GW
GW
I checked hellfire and never saw you, my activities are mid afternoon
za
za
mine are a while after school, which is why I could only give that time block... I came on like an hour or two after you were on today, and I have been on for like 5ish hours each day this week. I don't want to call activity but if you can't fit into any of my times idk. I guess we could ask for an extension
GW
GW
just because I’m on smogon doesn’t mean I’m on Showdown, I check it a lot of phone and you can’t use smth like that as evidence, and ok
za
za
no like I saw what you said in hellfire, I was on an hour or so after that... the reason I'd call activity is you did check smogon and for didn't respond for multiple days, then only offered the times that I let you know ahead of time do not work