Smogon Forums

Utresian
Utresian
bump
Lycinth
Lycinth
Heya sorry about the delay, was working. I'm AEST so Australian Timezone, your evening is about my midday so lets aim for that and I'm free on friday and the weekend but i have a league match that I wanna focus on so getting this out of the way earlier rather than later would be great. If we could aim for between 11am-2pm aest/7pm-1pm cst that would be perfect otherwise I'd like to wait until next week :]
Lycinth
Lycinth
my b I just realised deadline is sunday lol, if we can't get it done on friday we can probs find a time on the weekend
Utresian
Utresian
I can do 2:00 AEST? I play MTG on Friday Nights, so I may be a bit late but i'll try to be on time.
Utresian
Utresian
2:00 PM AEST, 10:00 pm CST?
Lycinth
Lycinth
yeah that works I should be free all friday so don't worry if you're a little late its all good, see you then :]
Utresian
Utresian
Awesome, i'll be on smogtours with my ID: "Utresian" around then!
Lycinth
Lycinth
Hey so I just realised we were thinking of different days, I was meaning my friday, your thursday not your friday, my saturday. If you're around rn or in the next little bit we can play but if not we can leave it until tomorrow
Lycinth
Lycinth
Just letting you know I'll give you until 3:30 aest / 11:30 cst but i got things to do so i can't wait around any longer than that and i don't have the time to play at a decent time for both of us tomorrow so I'll be calling act in 45 mins if ur still not around
Utresian
Utresian
Hey man anyways we could play today/tomorrow? Sorry about the confusion.