Sorry i had internet issues. Iam free all saturday and sunday
lax
lax
Can you play in 5 hours?
lax
lax
ive been on
ShellShell
Sorry saw your message too late. Do you mind telling me your your times when you will be online so i can hit you up on smogtours
ShellShell
(For the following 24-48h)
ShellShell
It was completely my fault, im sorry. Just a lot of unlucky things happend through this week.
I would really like to get this match done, so i try to play whenever you want (even if its midnight). I will also check and answer here on Smogon every 2h from now on.
lax
lax
You already failed to be on for 2 reasonable times for you and i won’t be playing tours today outside of one i alr scheduled.
ShellShell
Im sorry bro, like i said i couldn't answer you bc of some Internet issues und / or a bug: http://prntscr.com/jbly0z
I've answered you already on wednesday, p sure the host / Smod can approved that bug.
I tried to be here at 10pm which was almost impossible bc of my night-shift.

On saturday my parents had an car accident so i couldn't stay at home.
ShellShell
Didn't missed the schedule time at all since
1) i couldn't approve the first time (neither were you able to approve my prefered time) bc of that bug. If sou count the first time as missed by my side than you also missed my preferred time.

2) U gave me a 5h window which was impossible bc of that special situation. I'm sorry that i prefer visiting my parents in the hospital instand of playing pokemon.