Kory2600
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, when do you wanna play for NUPL?
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    sup,with Wcop and stuffs i'd like to play as late as possible so weekeend would be cool.I'm pretty free both days after 4pm
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    I'm free too, I usually prefer to play at night tho. Is 11pm or smth along those lines fine for you? Either sat or sun works
    im doing ubers and six is doing uu. lmk whos doing who for you guys then we'll schedule
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    i'll ubers and well will uu
    byulharang
    byulharang
    alright im est and can play weekdays after like 4pm and ill be flexible this saturday lmk what works
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    sorry i didn't see you pm'd me.I can play any time u want
    Hey we are paired for R3 of the ADV Cup. I am currently GMT+2. Unfortunately my availability this week is extremely limited and i only have a couple free time slots. These are (all times in gmt+2): Tuesday 10.30PM-1AM, Wednesday 10AM-12.30PM, 10.30PM-1AM, Thursday 10AM-12.30PM, 10.30PM-1AM, Friday 10AM-12.30AM, 10.30AM-1AM. Saturday maybe 4-5PM, 10PM-1AM, Sunday not available. Does any of this work for you?
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    Sat at 10PM works for me ( I'm +2 as well so)
    Conflict
    Conflict
    Alright see you then (i do have another battle scheduled then so there might be "some" waiting time).
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    on tours
    hey we play for adv cup when do you want to fight?
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    this weekend would be fine. I also would like to play on evening my time ( gmt+2)
    FDK
    FDK
    im gmt-5 so weekend mornings/afternoons is a problem, I can try sometime in the weekday?
    hey when would u like to play snake finals? im available in the weekend at almost any time if you ask me with anticipation, im gmt-3
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    hey i'm pretty free too almost any day between 5pm and 10pm my time ( so 1 pm/6pm yours) and free as well in the w/e
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    Can we play sat 4 pm your time ? i think its the best for us (and i fkin hate play on dl day)
    hey, you're subbed in for lednah it appears. lednah and i scheduled for 11:30am-noon GMT-4 on Sunday. Would this time work for you? If not, would 1-2 hours earlier work? I do not want to play on Saturday unless it is my night as I already have another game planned (you're European, so that'd likely be too late for you) and I have some IRL matters to attend to, so let me know when you can.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I would prefer to not play after 1pm GMT-4 on Sunday if you cannot make those times, but I can if you really need me to (would have to be sometime after 4:30 or 5pm GMT-4 tho). Def cannot play another game today and you probably want to prepare a bit, so that's off the table as far as I am concerned.
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    this time is fine yeah
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ok, see you sunday
    seen: Viewing thread Multigen LC Sample Teams [From ADV to SM!], 1 minute ago
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    Je m'intéresse au LC maintenant !
    0NI
    0NI
    mdrrr, j'ai rempli les stocks j'ai trop build en lc
    0NI
    0NI
    prêt pour l'open
    When do you want to play for UU Open? GMT +6, free at nights til 10pm. Free in the mornings on Thu/Fri/Sat but subjected to change.
    Yo Kory, dis moi quand tu peux jouer pour l'OU circuit
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    Yo mec.Bah j'ai donné l'AW au round dernier donc je suis un petit peu dans l'incompréhension atm,donc samedi 19h ca te va ?Ca donne le temps au TD de régler le pb du pairing et si jamais on doit jouer,on sera prep
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    Ok pas de problème ! De toute façon je viens de voir que c'est réglé
    ou circuit when can you play?
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    i don't think i would be on tomorrow same time btw.You can't play like 2 hrs after?
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Sorry just missed you. 2 hours after would probably be unreliable. Would 10 hours from when I send this work?
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    edit : i'm busy af dude, take the win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…