Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is my first time observing a smogon tournament and the behavior demonstrated here makes me want to not participate in anything going forward.
    This is my first time observing a smogon tournament and the behavior demonstrated here makes me want to not participate in anything going forward.
    Hey Finchinator, I know your probably tired of hearing this but it's about Landorus-T. I know ABR said that the Council doesn't think the Landorus-T deserves a suspect test, but judging by the amount of likes that ABR's post had (42 last time I checked) compared to Ciele's who was Pro Suspect (86 last time i checked) I think it's safe to say that more people are for a suspect than against. What's your opinion on it?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    Landorus needs to get Bandorus. I'm tired of playing every single OU game and the enemy Pokemon team always has a landorous. It ruins creativity. It ruins the metegame. Remove it. It's just dumb and overpowered.
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    What is the point of deleting all of my messages? We were DISCUSSING an OU topic in an OU forum. Is any sort of discussion of change that won't happen because of your "normal standards" not allowed? Sounds like you delete anything that you don't agree with, and then wonder why this joke of a metagame is dead
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    not me
    Hey Finchinator, I know your probably tired of hearing this but it's about Landorus-T. I know ABR said that the Council doesn't think the Landorus-T deserves a suspect test, but judging by the amount of likes that ABR's post had (42 last time I checked) compared to Ciele's who was Pro Suspect (86 last time i checked) I think it's safe to say that more people are for a suspect than against. What's your opinion on it?
    Cletus1
    Cletus1
    Pdef Celesteela takes a huge chunk from Smack Down + EQ while not being able to do much back, and +2 Z-Stone Edge does 75% at least (it's also trappable by magnezone).
    Mega Scizor gets OHKO'd by +2 Z-Fly while not being able to do much back (and is also trappable).
    Most scarfers take a huge chunk from an attack by Landorus-T (or just out right get KO'd by a Z-Move) so they can only switch in a few times.
    Cletus1
    Cletus1
    And not only does defensive Landorus-T get OHKO'd by a +2 Z-Fly, but it also sounds like "Mewtwo's not broken because you can use it too" logic
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    nobody uses smack down dude -- you're basically saying everything has to be ideal for landot when in reality it isn't nearly that easy. i'd strongly advise trying it in practice. pdef celes is pretty much a counter and pdef m-sciz can uturn out to smth to revenge kill.
    Lol you vs jasonpwn is gonna be INTeresting. make sure to tell me when you play.
    Finchinator
    M2H
    M2H
    my opp is just a random, but that also means I should be really careful.
    This is my first time observing a smogon tournament and the behavior demonstrated here makes me want to not participate in anything going forward.
    Hey Finchinator, how do you feel about the current metagame?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I think the current metagame is interesting and still evolving given the waves that have formed during late SM/early USM. I am glad that the tier has a decent balance at the moment, but I hope more offensive styles and strategies evolve in the coming weeks in order to quicken the pace of the tier overall. I think that the metagame is about as good as it has been throughout the generation, but still can improve.
    Landorus needs to get Bandorus. I'm tired of playing every single OU game and the enemy Pokemon team always has a landorous. It ruins creativity. It ruins the metegame. Remove it. It's just dumb and overpowered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…