MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude wtf claydol should be at least a rank it has rapid spin which is a move you need on every competitive team plus it's so bulky and has an amazing typing like wtf dude ur dumb.
    No joke, I played Mario Kart Wii to prepare for my road test. I didn't even think about winning the races, I just stayed on the right side of the lane and drove at a reasonable speed. I didn't try to pull off any tricks on the ramps because I wouldn't be able to pull off tricks during the road test. I didn't drive through any of the item boxes either. You wouldn't be able to use mushrooms during the road test (my cou
    TJ
    TJ
    sin told me he tried and he said they failed him when they found out). So I played Mario Kart Wii 24/7 on the days leading up to my road test. When the big day finally came, I completely aced it. The instructor was stunned. "Wow, it's almost like you've been vigorously playing Mario Kart Wii to prepare for this. Fantastic!" I looked at him smugly and said, "Well sir, as it happens, that's exactly what I've been doin
    TJ
    TJ
    !. He passed me with flying colors that day. Thank you Mario Kart Wii!
    HJAD
    HJAD
    why u driving on the wrong side of the road m8
    Hi man, we are paired in the NU League. When can you play? I am GMT-4.
    MZ
    MZ
    i can do sometime today after exhibition draft
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    I'm on
    from the bye chloe thread: some shit about a guy named lance and a nazi spreading private info? wtf happened, sounds like a juicy story
    Hello we have to play for the PU Seasonal Pokemon Tournament. I am in the US and am GMt-5. I typically get home around 6-7PM and am fine to play until 9PM on weekdays. However, on weekends I am very flexible in the mornings if it works better for you to play then
    we're playing for mamp's multi meta mashup, when do you want to take the W from me? I'm GMT+0, available between 1pm to 11pm practically every day
    Hello, we are paired for the AG Seasonal. I am GMT -5, and mostly available on the weekends. When will be the best time for you to play?
    mamp minitour when gmt-7
    dom
    i do not think that will work also im gmt-8 oops daylight savings messes me up. the rest of the weekend should be good though
    MZ
    MZ
    sometime sunday is good too
    dom
    that should work
    oops i didnt realize i was not following u my b.... But also what is “Ret” in ur PU vr post it’s 3:38 am and im tired off my ass and cant figure it out
    MZ
    MZ
    alolan ret
    this week i can do from 9am till midday and if im not too tired, from 10 pm onwards (gmt +1), PU first blood, when do you wanna play
    MZ
    MZ
    10pm ur time today?
    should i restart the passimian analysis or no
    MZ
    MZ
    if ur confident you've tested it enough by now to accurately change the analysis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…