Smogon Forums

Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Make sure you do well on your essay ;p imo that's the most important part!
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
NYU is awesome! I’m applying ED to Villanova so hopefully I get in there!
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Good luck!!!!!
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Thanks! I have no power or cable at home because weather and it’s a pain but i hope to apply tonight.

How’s Paris?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
aww that sucks, hope you can apply today.

and it's great, i really like it! :D
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Update: power is back but we didn’t have it for 24 hours

What are you studying
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
im studying liberal studies :) so like philosophy, literature, writing and french! but i might transfer into business (my mother wants me to do so xD) and yeahhhhhh
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Awesome! Actually one of the reasons I liked Villanova so much isn’t because they have a good business program of chemical engineering doesn’t workout
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
ahh sounds cool :D you're interested in the sciences?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Yes I always have been but I’m also interested in business and that’s stuff I wanna get an engineering degree then go back for an MBA
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
great! sounds ambitious but im sure you can do it ;)
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Well I mean that like the 10 year plan what are you planning to do after college with a liberal studies degree idk much about them
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i have no idea, probably law school xD

but honestly i wanna be a pro artist :p but i gotta self study there and it's hard
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Yeah I can imagine I suck at art. I have a friend who’s doing a history undergrad then going to law school but I personally can’t imagine being lawyer
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah law is hard D: but it pays well so idk :p
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
It’s interesting work though we actually had a Supreme Court then the road thing at our schools where the NH Supreme Court heard arguments about An appeal and it was was interesting but hard to follow for someone’s uneducated
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah supreme court cases are like my favorites to listen to :p they are super intense i feel like, and sometimes they dont rule in your favor D:
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
They didn’t make a final ruling but the lawyers made their cases then answered questions about being lawyers and stuff then we got to ask the justices questions it was pretty cool
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah in my philosophy class, we're learning about justice and what it means. it's weird XD because like we are looking at ancient greek texts on what justice is and what was written like centuries ago still holds up today. it's always weird to think about it like that!
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
I feel like Justice to ancient Greeks is very different to what we think now haha