AuraRayquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we are up for bw, i'm available whenever im gmt -5
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Im gmt+1 and ideally we do 8pm onwards my time any day. Does that work for you on wednesday?
    shrop
    shrop
    Yes that works great for me. lets plan on playing 8 PM your time tmr which would be 2 my time
    Hi, we're paired for DOU SSNL - I'm GMT -5 and would prefer to play sometime Sat/Sun. Prefer morning (ideally something like 9:30 AM my time Sunday) but most times work for me this weekend if that won't work for you.
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Saturday doesnt work unfortunately, can you do 10am your time on Sunday?
    playing_nice
    Sure thing, that works by me.
    hello, my rival carvonix does not answer me to play round 1. I would like to ask for the victory since it has been inactive all weekend and the deadline you have set to end the fighting will be over
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    you were a late pairing so your round is not over yet. I have spoken to him and he is getting in contact asap
    We play for DOU ssnls. GMT +5:30, usually free in the evenings. What about you?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Im on now
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    If you get on send me a message on discord ill be more likely to see it. Ill be free for the next 30 mins or so
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    Gah, got stuck with my case study. If this doesn't work by tonight, you can have the win. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    We're matched up for LINH finals. I'm guessing there's no rush since it's the last game, and I know you've got Snake Draft stuff to do, so just let me know when you want to play.

I'm GMT-7. I'm pretty free next weekend, but just let me know what works best.
    Hey, we’re battling for bspl. I’m in India (+5.5 gmt) until Tuesday evening, I’m flying on Wednesday and I’ll be in Nashville (-5 gmt) Wednesday evening onwards. I’d rather battle earlier in the week than later since I’ll be at worlds, if that’s possible. When are you free?
    DOU ssnl, when are you free? I'm GMT -6 and would prefer to play during the week, most times should be ok for me so let me know what works.
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Cant do friday or the weekend. The earlier the better probably so how about wednesday sometime? Can do p much all day
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Wednesday sounds good, does around 8 PM your time work?
    official scheduling post. I'm GMT +8 and prefer to play Friday at like evening, maybe around 7 PM onwards or something. I can do Thursday too but ehh I'd have to look at that one (same timeframe)
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Disregard everything i said 9pm your time friday is good for me
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Am I not only 7 hours ahead from you? It's 10 PM right now here
    Idyll
    Idyll
    o okay lol, that works then. aight
    Hey I beat mishi, so we're next for ssnls. I'm est and weekdays after 4pm and before 11pm my time are ideal. I can go a couple hours later on Friday, and if you can't do weekdays, I can *try* to find some time Sunday (getting a tattoo Saturday and then hanging out with some friends) but no guarantees I'll be able to find time
    seasonal, saturday is really good for me anytime from like 4:30pm -5 onwards if you can make that work otherwise sometime else on weekend is good
    kaori
    kaori
    it'll have to be a little later monday, i get out of class at 5:40 and could be back to play by like ~6pm est
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Yeah that would work for me. Sorry again
    kaori
    kaori
    no worries
    BSS semis +11 weeknights/sunday. when u wanna duel
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Hey im gmt+1 and so i could do in 1 hour actually if thats ok? Our schedules may be a bit tough to get around but if not ill see when im free and het back to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…