Al-kun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to play for NU Open R1? I'm CST, available weekday evenings after 6 p.m. with the possible exception of Friday.
    UU Open R1, GMT, I can try schedule around you, only issues I have is I don’t know work schedule til the day before but when works for you
    Al-kun
    Al-kun
    Man what your main alt on ps?
    RIPMyLifeFIR
    RIPMyLifeFIR
    Oh finally responded but at 1am my time, any chance for today? Like 7-11 GMT
    RIPMyLifeFIR
    RIPMyLifeFIR
    It would help scheduling if you’re more active, I’m not free at all tomorrow cause of family things but I’ll be free all day Tuesday if I’m not working so get back to me and we’ll play
    Hey when do you wanna play for dou ssnl r1? Im free most evenings gmt+0 so would like to get it done by thursday if possible
    Al-kun
    Al-kun
    thursday is fine.
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Yeah i was just gonna say but im actually gonna be away from wednesday so is there any chance of us doing wednesday afternoon/tuesday evening my time?
    Can do today too
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Ok when are we playing. Ill be on for the next few hours or most of tomorrow
    roa olympics dpp ou, im gmt -5 im free all day Thursday/Friday, and after 5pm this weekend
    Hello, we're paired up for roalympics oras uu. I'm gmt-4. I'm available monday-thursday from 7pm-10pm my time. If that doesn't work for u, give me some of your available times. I'll make something work
    checkoutmymixedape
    checkoutmymixedape
    I will be on from now until 10pm. If u see this and youre able to play, just message me back. otherwise, i should be free most of tomorrow if u want to play then
    checkoutmymixedape
    checkoutmymixedape
    hey, we only got 2 days until deadline. I'm going to be available today from now until 6pm and tomorrow from 12pm-3pm both gmt-5. Again, if those times don't work for you, just tell me when you're available ahead of time. I'm sure I can make something work.
    checkoutmymixedape
    checkoutmymixedape
    hey, we have an extended deadline until early Thursday. I'm available today through Wednesday from 7pm-10pm gmt-5. Let me know if that does or does not work for you.
    Y0, when can you play for roa olympics oras uu? I'm gmt+2 and prefer to play in the weekends or evening my time!
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I/m online on main atm
    Hey we are are paired for uu open, when are u free?
    Al-kun
    Al-kun
    Sunday, i free all day, -3 gmt.
    Gondra
    Gondra
    Hey let me know when are online
    hello, when would u like to play for ru open?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    it looks like you've been on but you haven't responded here. could i get a response? i'd rather get this out of the way asap
    Al-kun
    Al-kun
    I free today T:
    yo we gotta fite for that ou team tour thingy

hmu w/ ur schedule
    Al-kun
    Al-kun
    Yay! Srry for the delay x.x
    This weekend is ok for you at 18h gmt -3?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    shud be ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…