Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Pohjis, we're paired for sweet 16, I'm gmt+2, is 12pm my time saturday good with u ?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    :)
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    hey Pohjis ill be there around 8:30pm i think !
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah that is fine. i will be online till 11pm your time so hit me up on smogtours whenever you are here. :)
    Hello! We play for snake draft, I'm GMT+2, what times could you make? (:
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi man! i can play this sunday and on next week from wednesday and onwards (not friday). let me know what day suits you the best and i will try to modify my schedule to fit yours.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    posting here that we agreed on smogtours to play this sunday around 7-7.30pm your time (20-20:30 my time).
    grats man! both on the badge and your dope performance in snake
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    appreciate the support man and nice second badge. :)
    Hey Pohjis we gotta play for phase 3 of SSD. I'm GMT+2 and already made plans for this weekend. Can you play in the second week on friday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    friday the 20th seems like a good day to me to battle you. i am quite sure i will be able to play anytime between 6-11pm your time so let me know a specific time at some point.
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    Ah nice. 8-9 PM is usually fine. Also grats on the badge. :]
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    thank you. i will see you next friday.
    gmt-7 saturday night works best lmk what u can do
    The Vision
    The Vision
    yeah i meant like late my nights 11-11:30pm which would be 9-9:30 am which seems reasonable unless you have work or smth in the morning
    The Vision
    The Vision
    otherwise i can see if i can make time in the afternoon to play but it'll be a bit harder
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    since my mornings are packed on the weekend, i will be in touch with you. i will let you know in advance if plans changes.
    hello, we play for snake. im gmt -7, can you do saturday or friday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Let's play on Saturday. The latest I am willing to play is 3pm your time which is 1am on Sunday my time since my timezone is GMT+3. Let me know what time works with you.
    tko
    tko
    3pm should work
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. i will catch you then.
    Are u free tonight (my time) for sweet 16 ? Gmt+2
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am gonna go watch football in an hour but i am free to play tomorrow. is tomorrow alright for you like 8 or 9pm your time?
    Simia
    Simia
    yeah sure
    Nu open, -4 I can play Thursday and Friday after 3pm est and any time on weeekend given a specific time lmk
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hi there! Friday 4pm your time works more than fine. I will see you on Friday 4pm your time.
    snaga
    snaga
    sounds good
    superstars, need to play this weekend. When are you free? I'm gmt-4
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    how about you suggest something and i will try to suit my schedule to fit yours?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    apologies, bunch of stuff came up today, things have just been really busy. If you're free after 5 pm gmt-4 the next few days, that should work out.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    np. just hmu on stours today on monday or tomorrow on tuesday at 5pm gmt-4 (midnight 12am for me).
    snake draft: 5pm gmt+2 sunday 24th of september 2017
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yes sir. i will be honoured to play you:) see you then!
    hey man, when can you play for LC open? i am available tomorrow between 8-11PM, tuesday between 3PM-8PM roughly, wednesday unavailable, thursday from 8PM-11PM, friday MAYBE at night my time but probably not at all, saturday completely in the air, sunday between 8PM-11PM. all times gmt-4
    teal6
    teal6
    sure, saturday i hate committing to until its day of because i tend to go out a lot, so if i put a time in im likely to break it. tuesday is good for me tho
    teal6
    teal6
    hey does today still work for you?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    lets shoot for sunday red white and teal
    hi we have to stone fight. gmt -7 free most of the day for the next week
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alrighty. i can play monday/tuesday/wednesday anytime between 9am-3pm your time (7pm-1am thursday night my time). if you can play in any of those days and that time gap suits your schedule, pick a day and a specific time and i will be there.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    1pm my time monday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    see you tomorrow 1pm your time
    hey we play for nu open. im est timezone and can play wed-friday from 1-4pm est. I am also available late nights after 11:59pm est. i have lc & ru at 1/2 friday but any other time can work
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    guess ill make you play all opens on friday. 4pm your time (11pm my time) will work for me. your fine playing on friday 4pm your time?
    aim
    aim
    lmao yea that works, cya there
    Hi, we are opponents for the NU express. I am GMT+8. When can we battle?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can play today whenever after 9pm your time. basically your evening works on each day except weekends. just hit me up on main sever or on smogtours whenever you see me.
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    I am now on showdown
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    I am now on showdown
    hi we are paired for generation gap tour. i'm gmt+2, wanna get this done today?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    no promises but i cant try to be ready by 6pm your time
    esche
    esche
    alright just lemme know if sth comes up
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yes sir
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…