Glue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, we have to play NU for PSPL, when do you wanna play? I'm EDT / UTC - 4. Monday and Friday I can play from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. my time, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 to 10:00 p.m., and Wednesday 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Weekends I'm generally free from 10:00 to 10:00 p.m.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'll play you on Thursday at 4pm your time.
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Alright, see you around.
    dpp cup round two. im around most days after 1pm gmt-4. let me know what works.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm gmt +1. I can play on most days. do you want to play tonight about 4pm your time?
    ninamori
    ninamori
    yea sure
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm on now as Roseybear on main. challenge when ready.
    hi, when can you play lc seasonal? i'm gmt-3 and i'm free all the next week between 15:00 and 19:00
    Glue
    Glue
    I'll play on Thursday so can you play around 17:00 your time?
    Also I'm GMT 0
    Deku Prince
    rby tour. when would u like to play?

gmt -6 here and i'm free sunday from 1:00pm my time. during weekdays i am only available after 2:00pm my time except on wednesday and thursday those days i'm not available at all.
    Hey Rosey! Rby ou tour, gmt +5.5 when can u play?
    Glue
    Glue
    Any time you like really when I'm free, I'm GMT 0 we can play like 7-9pm my time on Tuesday and Wednesday or if its not possible we can still do Thursday, Friday and the Weekend around 7pm-12am.
    when rby? gmt-8 here
    Glue
    Glue
    Any time you like really when I'm free, I'm GMT 0 we can play like 7-9pm my time on Tuesday and Wednesday or if its not possible we can still do Thursday, Friday and the Weekend around 7pm-12am.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    let's try to meet on saturday or sunday at noon gmt-8
    Glue
    Glue
    sure, see you then
    OU Divisional;
    GMT-6 free today/tomorrow. Past that just let me know
    Glue
    Glue
    A little late but I've subbed out
    Hey Rosey, For OU divisional when do you wanna play? I'm on GMT time so so long as it isn't past 6pm EST I should be fine
    Glue
    Glue
    Friday or Saturday will do me, I'll play at 9pm (GMT 0) if you want too
    TheGreatSplurge
    TheGreatSplurge
    Saturday 9pm sounds good
    Glue
    Glue
    alright see you then
    Hey when wanna play for the Tyranitar cup? I'm usually around everyday between 7pm to 6am (GMT-4).
    Glue
    Glue
    Is it fine if you get on a lot earlier when we play on sunday, I can't really stay up any later than 8pm your time and waited about an hour and a half for today so I would appreciate if you can do earlier than 7pm your time. I'm GMT 0 now if you're curious.
    NightFox
    Np, i'll be on the videogames room at my 6pm tomorrow.
    NightFox
    Hey i'm on the videogames room as NightFoxx.
    We have to play for Monotype Seasonals I'm CST what time do you want to play it doesn't matter much to me as long as it is in the evenings
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm GMT +1 I can try 9pm tonight but if not we'll try weekend/friday when I'm more active
    Garry2Scary
    Garry2Scary
    I'm free on the weekend so rhat will work
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm online now, send challenge when ready
    We have to play for the SM team tour when is a good time for you? I'm gmt-7
    Glue
    Glue
    lets try next week on Friday/Weekend, I would like to try and play around 9pm-11pm my time GMT +1
    We have to play for the SM team tour when is a good time for you? I'm gmt-5.
    Glue
    Glue
    sounds fine to me
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll be on ps lmk when you want to do this.
    Glue
    Glue
    best if we play on the friday/weekend, just got busy irl for today so thats my fault but will try somewhere in the rest of the remaining week.
    we're paired for lc open, I'm est. I'll be travelling friday-sunday, any chance you can play thursday?
    Glue
    Glue
    I can play thursday but not for most of the day so I would play at around 10pm gmt +1 my time or 5pm for you if that is ok with you but I can play on wednesday if needed
    gali
    gali
    great, that works
    gali
    gali
    im in the lc room
    Hello, when do you want to play for BSPL? Weekend's the best time for me, Saturday night and Sunday all day (GMT -3)
    Glue
    Glue
    sounds good to me I will try and play you on Saturday night for ya (GMT +1)
    Thick Fat Azumarill
    Thick Fat Azumarill
    Great! See you then :D
    when do you want to play for gen gap? I'm gmt -4.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'll play ya today if you want too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…