EnzoLapras
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo were paired for ZU ssnl again lol, im free today and tommorow until like 4PM PST, let me know if you can make some time
    Calucha
    Calucha
    That's 1PM my time, right? if so yeah gotcha man, ill be there
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras
    1 hour past scheduled time and I haven't seen you
    Calucha
    Calucha
    sorry about that, family decided to buy and move some furniture but yeah take the W, not really feeling this meta right now
    I was looking at your am check on Baltoy; you really should have pointed out the set being bad. You basically just said "this looks bad but idk what's better" which isn't productive and therefore makes the check pretty whatever. But thank you for helping make the dude's phrasing far better.
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras
    Noted, ngl i've never used baltoy as its garbage. Grassium baltoy is the only baltoy
    Cheers dude
    Fiend
    Fiend
    oh yeah it's pure ass. The analysis is just suppose to be as viable as possible/fulfil the niche that mon has.
    hey i've got a busy week would you mind playing for the last chance tourney on saturday? (or next sunday) i'm gmt-7.
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras
    Anyways, yes i'm free at some points next weekend. I'm gmt+1
    rssp1
    rssp1
    lul
    alright cool let me know what times work for you closer to the weekend, ty!
    rssp1
    rssp1
    yo actually never mind my weekend is probably going to be super fuckin busy too, take the win, sorry!
    Xayah Hey, we gotta play for ssnl. I'm GMT+2 and available late afternoon on Mon-Thu, early afternoon on Fri-Sun, evening on Tue and Thu, and morning on Sat
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras
    8pm my time/9pm your time provisionally
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…