Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lcwc, gmt-5. would prefer to play like thurs/fri during my early afternoon or night. can also make time over the weekend, so lmk
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i actually might have smth from 730-830 your time on friday that i just found out about earlier this morning, super sorry for not bringing it up in the vm. is there a way you could play at like 6 or 9?
    fitzy72
    9 on fridays fine for me
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk perf
    Hey we've been paired for the ROA olympics i'm GMT+1, when do you want to play?
    fitzy72
    I literally used /whois IoSonoNeon
    If you use a different name on PS, you need to tell me. I'm not a mind reader.
    IoSonoNeon
    IoSonoNeon
    it's on my smogon profile just visit the about section
    fitzy72
    9 years on this site and you might be the first person i've ever met to use the about section
    yoyo ROA olympics i'm gmt+1 when do you want to play dpplc ?
    fitzy72
    +0, i'd prefer any day after 8pm?
    Wabane
    Wabane
    sure this should be ok
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yoyo will you be on this evening ?
    LC open. I am only available to play up until Wednesday, as I am leaving Thursday early in the morning. Any time between 1PM-2AM (GMT -7) will suffice.
    fitzy72
    Damn that's really restrictive

How about Tuesday 9pm for me (GMT +1)

If for some reason I can't make it then I should be able to do a similar time on wed
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    Tuesday it is
    Hey we are paired for summer ssnl. I’m gmt-4. Lemme know your timezone and we can work out when to play.
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Oh also I’d like to play before the weekend because I am having family stay with me Saturday and Sunday. Sorry if that is an issue.
    heyy when do you want to play for bw lc? im gmt+1 lemme know a time
    fitzy72
    +0, after like 7pm, any day but todays fine although i'd prefer later in the week
    fran17
    fran17
    Yeah ill catch you up in the LC room someday later the week
    fitzy72
    I don't really hang around in there, find me in lc discords way more reliable
    Yo we play for ou invasion tour. Im gmt +0 and primarily free on weekends, where I can do 3pm-9pm sat and noon-9pm sun my time. I can potentially do earlier if weekend doesnt suit you
    We're paired for ou invasino minitour, I'm gmt+1, when are u free?
    fitzy72
    i'm +0 so this should be easy

Would prefer after 8 any day (end of week is better because i'm lazy) if thats good for you
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Saturday is good as I have to do another tour in a similiar hour, see u then
    hey we have ou invasion tour, when play? I'm good for anytime after 5pm gmt -5 during a weekday or whenever on the weekend
    fitzy72
    This weekend, 8pm gmt +0 either day?
    Moosical
    Moosical
    saturday that time is fine
    fitzy72
    sure
    fitzy72
    Maybe allow people to view your profile if you are going to signup for seasonals?

Anyway gmt +1, after 8pms usually good, could possibly do earlier on weekend
    Akashi
    Akashi
    sure im also gmt+1 so that works
    lc sssnl when play??
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    yes saturday is cool near 11 pm my time for me.
    fitzy72
    I see you are online now, if you'd like to play around now then i'm in LC room. Otherwise i'll still be on at 7 today as scheduled.
    fitzy72
    I'll be on showdown main in lc room for the next hour and a half which will be take us half and hour past the scheduled time. Just message me there when you can play
    Hey! we're opponents for gen 3 lc tour, what times work best for you? I'm EST ( -4) and i'm available from around 3 'till 12 on weekdays.
    fitzy72
    What you were not online since tuesday, then you vm on saturday saying playing on fridays ok? If we want to play today it should be after 8pm for me and can we you suggest a time instead of messaging while online?
    Hys
    Hys
    Sorry, I messaged you within friday my time. Can we schedule any other time? I can be on for another couple of hours, and we can play tomorrow morning for me, from about 10 am until 12 ( 3 pm to 5 pm yours). Does that work for you?
    fitzy72
    3 to 5 for me work today
    hey MAN LCPL IM GMT+8 WHAT TIME DO YOU PREF IM USUALLY K W/ MOST
    fitzy72
    GMT +1 and I can only play after 7:30 during week so maybe at weekends will be best? Closer to 3pm then will be good if you can make 9pm
    TUO
    TUO
    kk lets do it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…