col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're matched up for that SM Team Tournament. When did you want to play? I'm GMT -4 (EST) which I see you are too
    col49
    col49
    oh, word. i'm around til ~5 if you'd want to get this done today, otherwise lmk your availability and i'll see what i can manage
    YouthBerry
    YouthBerry
    I'll be on showdown today then. Look for YouthBerry in the UU room
    when you wanna play for snake? gmt -7 tues, thurs, and weekends are good for me. anytime before 6 pm on tues thurs and anytime on weekends.
    col49
    col49
    ayte. i'd like to hear back from sg to be safe, sounds like his schedule's a little tight rn, but how about we plan for noon thursday for now
    snake, gmt -4 can do 7am-noon any day almost. lmk
    Nat
    Nat
    thursday will work, thanks though. i can do 11am again, or up to three hours sooner.
    col49
    col49
    i'd rather stick to 11, not much of a morning person haha
    Nat
    Nat
    sounds swell, cya then
    what's up, we're paired for pupl, i'm -4 and unfortunately thursday-saturday doesn't work for me this week, but we can try for sunday maybe?
    col49
    col49
    ayte. i'm est, should be fine lining things up
    pancake
    pancake
    hey when we playing tomorrow? afternoon after like 2:30 is best for me
    hey man, we're paired for snake. the hosts are pretty adamant about scheduling early and given my current situation i figured it'd be best to msg you right away: i won't have reliable internet access until the 18th and even that week i'll be quite busy. therefore it would be best for me to play on the 2nd weekend when i have more free time.
    well like I said I won't be available tomorrow because I have irl stuff to attend. I might be available in 6 hours from now or tomorrow morning (from 9:00am until 1:00pm my time). So when do you wanna play?
    col49
    col49
    word, should be able to do tomorrow morning. sorry for being less-than-great w/scheduling man, work-intensive week
    infester - to the depths, in degradation
    BKC
    BKC
    just 5 starred this bitch it is so fucking filthy i need to be cleansed by the nearest available priest
    col49
    col49
    where'd they get their drums, the bad drums store?
    col49
    col49
    it is the grossest thing ive listened to since at least pissgrave tho
    Hey I'm around now, wanna do our RBPL battle? Sorry for lack of contact, I've been going through a rough time :(
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    BTW Martin said that we got less than 4 hours, so worst case this might go to coinflip. Sorry if this happens :(
    col49
    col49
    yeah, that's how it's gonna play out, cuz I'm workin. No sweat, hope your situation improves boss
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Well ok, I guess if you aren't upset about it, then I'm not either. I guess in a way it fits the spirit of random battle :P. Good luck for the rest of the tournament!
    RU Open, EST, when do you want to play?
    col49
    col49
    sorry my guy, busy couple of days. would you be available for saturday evening? perhaps, just for the sake of floating an idea, 6 pm?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    If we're playing Saturday, can we play later in the evening then? That'd be a lot better for me.
    col49
    col49
    should suit me fine
    So my life has become more stable. Any chance we can battle for RBPL this Saturday or Sunday? I'm pretty flexiable time wise, my timezone is EST.
    col49
    col49
    shoot, that's good to hear man. this one kinda slipped under the radar for me, slam season etc, but if you'd want to hash it out real quick i'm around for the rest of the day more or less
    LC Open round 1, gmt+2, should be pretty free until the 28th and still pretty free after that but probably a bit less. Gimme a time and I'll see if I can make it, the sooner the best
    Seems like we got matched up for RBPL. Would you mind if we battled later this week such as say, Wednesday or Friday? My brother's cat just passed away today from surgery complications so I'm feeling very down right now :(
    col49
    col49
    oh, for sure, take the time you need bud. i've got a pretty hefty schedule in the week, so odds were we wouldn't be getting it done by then all the same
    Lolsorandom league. I'm gmt+2. When do you want to rumble?
    col49
    col49
    oh, word. idt i could sneak them in at a point that wouldn't require you getting up while i stay up late, so would you want to just do saturday evening?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Should work, what timezone are you?
    col49
    col49
    edt
    Hello, when are you available to play for NUPL? I'm GMT+1
    col49
    col49
    hey. weekends, ideally sunday, work best for me, since i've got a pretty heavy work sched beforehand. i could potentially sneak in something after ~11 pm edt if needed, but on the whole i'd rather not x_x
    Realistic Waters
    11pm edt is too late in for my timezone so it looks like it's going to have to be Sunday, can we set a time for that day? I'm available almost anytime up to around 10pm my time.
    Realistic Waters
    so what time are we playing on sunday?
    Newpl. free almost all weekend besides dinner times and all of Thursday/Friday after like 2-3pm, lmk
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    wanna do friday or saturday night oo
    col49
    col49
    Would be Saturday if anything, won't have time to scrap somethin together til maybe 5 then haha
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ill be free saturday night and most of sunday, just not sure specifically when, so we should be fine. ill hit u up on discord or smth
    I'LL STEAL ALL THE OXYGEN
    col49
    col49
    hot cut, u catch that one live?
    BKC
    BKC
    I wish, just been watchin videos of it. their set back in march was, like, the knot/screen shot/cloud of forgetting/cloud of unknowing/the man who refused to be unhappy (GOAT)/the glowing man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…