Smogon Forums

HSA
HSA
sry i only accept proxy scheduling from people with >100 iq

pls select another user and try again @hyw
The Vision
The Vision
lmao bro are you really still salty about our series. ur literally gonna get activitied if u dont schedule thru me so stop acting like a baby
HSA
HSA
not really salty - i just dislike scheduling with degenerates

im available from 3:30 - 6:30 am gmt -4 friday saturday and uh tuesday

let him know for me
The Vision
The Vision
330pm to 630am? also he cant play weekend
The Vision
The Vision
he can play tomorrow at 4pm his time tho if you want to get it out of the way with
HSA
HSA
oh i meant 3:30am - 6:30 am

sorry i uh work
The Vision
The Vision
ok 330 am gmt-4 friday works. he'll be on in 3 hours on the name hyw
HSA
HSA
oh haha - i forgot about the way dates work! unfortunately i have to work in soon so i guess i meant saturday / sunday

good catch tho, my bad
The Vision
The Vision
yea ok you dont even know how basic time works yet you're talkin about my IQ LOL. anyway like i said sat/sun arent gonna work for hyw especially at those crazy times in the middle of the night for him so you're gonna need to figure out a day in the week in which you can be online at night or afternoon
The Vision
The Vision
he's already put forth the effort to stay up late tonight/this morning so if u cant find a humane time for this match to be scheduled, hyw says thx for the act win
HSA
HSA
who said my iq was higher than yours bro - i was merely stating a requirement for vming me

anyway monday 5 pm gmt -4 doesn't work for me because i have class - tell him to pick evening any day thats not tuesday (lab xd)
The Vision
The Vision
list all the times you are available and we'll go from there. you're the only one being difficult with scheduling
HSA
HSA
I am literally asking for a time

I can play for this any evening except Tuesday after 8 pm est
miltankmilk
"you're the only one being difficult with scheduling"
Dude literally needs someone to schedule for him and HSA's the one tough to schedule with
HSA
HSA
with the caveat that I get 24 hours notice btw @ evenings
The Vision
The Vision
so first you say you can only play in the middle of his night and your friend is denying that you're the one thats hard as fuck to schedule with lmao? anyway monday at 8pm gmt-4 should work unless you have class or work randomly again. and next time figure out all your available times instead of being a bitch to schedule with. even tho its understandable since your most optimal play this series is to fish for act