Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey doubles ssnl? available pretty much whenever each day.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm GMT -8 and can play at most hours from Thursday onward. How does Thursday at 6 PM my time sound to you?
    bdov
    bdov
    Sounds good. See you then
    yo, we're paired for doubles seasonals. i'm gmt-5 and available tuesdays from 12 - 5 pm and thursdays / sundays basically all day. If these days don't work I can play on the weekdays after 4 pm but I would prefer not to. When do you want to battle?
    gmt +1 play me tday
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm GMT -7, today is fairly busy for me as is most of the week due to school. Thursday and Saturday I can do from around 7pm your time onward, possibly 6pm.
    zolaski
    zolaski
    thursday then
    ssnls -7 mish free pretty much every night
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Nah
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm actually slightly busy until Wednesday so I'd prefer Friday or weekend, also GMT -7.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Posting as a reminder that we agreed on Saturday 9 pm.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    but I guess the whole idea of "kid has pet/partner thing that fights for him" is common in a lot of kid's shows since they don't want kids actually fighting
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Yeah I'm sure there were plenty of other shows back then with the same premise, must've been the cool thing to do. And probably still is idk
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    it was a rad time for this stuff to come out though. Like speaking to Megaman and Digimon cuz they came out around the birth of the internet and involve the internet as plot points.

Nowadays they are kind of unintentional period pieces. Like wires? Phone lines? Dial up? email? hello?
    hi we play for dou ssnl, I'm gmt +2 and I think I could play pretty much any day on a reasonable hour
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm GMT -7 and I should be able do most days except Wednesday and Friday. I can do roughly 7 pm onwards your time, does Thursday work for you?
    SMB
    SMB
    yeah that should work
    SMB
    SMB
    online rn
    hola we are paired for doubles ssnl, tell me your aviability o-o, gmt+2
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    22pm your time is actually 1 pm my time which would normally be great but I'm busy at that time today and tomorrow. Would you be available around this time tomorrow (9:30 - 10 am my time)?
    Naian Dach
    Naian Dach
    yh i would be aviable c: (wtf idk what i did with the timezones lol)
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    We already talked on PS but I'll see you at that time tomorrow then.
    BSSC. I'm pretty free this week, but I assume from timezone differences that evening my time is probably gonna be best. Any preference on day?
    Did you have those badges a year ago? It's been so long that I don't even remember
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh hi. Nah pretty sure this time last year I just had ladybug
    Clone
    Clone
    Oh. You moved up in the world. L8 gratz
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Thanks!
    Hello, we're paired for BSPL, I am GMT+1 I work Mon-Friday and can play after 7pm those days, I am free most of the time on weekends, let me know when you wanna play
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm GMT -7 so weekend 7 - 8pm might be most convenient, does Friday or Saturday sound good to you?
    Cynara
    Saturday would work best for me then
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh to clarify I meant 7 - 8pm your time, I didn't make that very clear. But Saturday sounds good to me regardless.
    when fite? free in the evenings our time, weekend will probably be more limited for me
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    yeah Friday afternoon should work. I'll be at my girlfriend's on Saturday and idk if she has wifi lol
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Ah okay, in that case what time sounds good to you? I'm pretty flexible with availability, but how's 6 or 7 pm on Friday?
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    yeah let's go with 6
    Heya! We're up for PSPL! I'm GMT+1 (BST), you'll see me on PS as "The Penny Arcade" from (and mainly found in) CAP! When do you fancy battling?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    To have it on record, we've scheduled on PS for around 7 pm GMT +1 (11 am GMT -7)
    hi we play for pspl, I'm gmt +2 and would rather play on friday or on the weekend
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm GMT -7, how does 11 am my time (8 pm your time) Saturday work for you?
    SMB
    SMB
    that sounds perf, see you then
    Hi, we're against each other in BSSC & I'm GMT -5. I am not going to be able to play from Sunday June 11th through Wednesday so we'll need to battle this week. I can make time anywhere 7:00am - 9:00pm my time for the rest of the week though.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    For the sake of transparency even though you probably won't see this until late Friday, this should work fine. I'll see you then!
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    So I really don't know if I'll be able to get on before really late Friday. Is that ok with you?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'd thought we'd be able to do Saturday but if Friday is apparently our extension deadline then yea I definitely can do late Friday, I'm usually up until around 11 pm PDT anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…