Lyssa
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• When play for my open I'm gmt-7
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    im +2, available from 2 to 10pm everyday from Tuesday.
    Hey when wanna play for adv cup? I'll be online at my 4-5pm (GMT-4) tomorrow and wednesday.
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    i'm on smogtours as rennyy
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    i waited 30 minuts, where are you? i'm probably going off rn.
    NightFox
    Sorry, something came up. I'll be on today at same time.
    Hey, we play for BW cup. I am GMT-4 and can play on Friday after 3pm or during the weekend at anytime after noon. I'd like to play Friday if it's possible, but weekend is fine fallback. If you cannot play later in the week, I can try making time during my late morning on Thursday -- you'll just have to let me know early, if possible. Let me know what works best and good luck!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Just wanna say that my Politoed spread could've been more optimal to live it 100% of the time, but I was poor in teambuilding -- that second game was my fault and I deserved to lose, you deserved to win. Sorry for any of the shit I gave you, that's not necessary and I feel bad. Good luck in the remainder
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    I haxed both game without any knowledge of the tier and random moves, isn't your fault if i'm lucky and bad. Idk what to say, sorry for these shitty games with some rng, gl in the rest of cups
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    you didn't play too poorly besides 1-2 trns and they didn't even have too much impact -- i just got mad bc i didn't know what to expect. you're all good man, gl in remaining
    Hey we're playing for seasonals, when do you wanna play? This week kinda sucks for me but my availability is like this. I'm GMT -7(PDT) and can play before 4 pm my time Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Thursday is no good for me, but Wednesday should be good for almost any time. LMK what works best
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    hey, i'm gmt+2. What about Friday 2pm your time? I'm pretty busy wednesday and our timelines sucks tbh
    Biosci
    Biosci
    that works for me, see you then
    Biosci
    Biosci
    well, unless you just wanna play now
    heeey ! whats up n_n we play for the dou tour, gmt+3 whencha wanna play?
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    im generally free after 8 pm my time , so your 8-10 pm work great. during those times im at tournaments room so pm me there n_n
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    I can't play today and tomorrow, i'm quite busy. What about wednesday?
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    im here daily on these times, so shouldnt be a problem
    Well we see each other daily so let's just play some time next week LOL
    Ciao sono qui per lasciare una notifica alla mia cara amica Renny in modo da non farla sentire sola! :3
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    Ciao, grazie per essere passata di qui e avermi lasciato una notifica, apprezzo molto amica mia :33
    Why is your status a copy of antemortem's?
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    Cuz sometimes when i check smogon and there are 0 notifications i'm so sad :((
    Ark
    Ark
    smh you need attention really badly D:
    Hey when play for bw cup? Im -6
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    i'm +2, available by Sunday 2pm-8pm 10pm-11pm my time.
    Confide
    Confide
    4pm sunday ur time? Which is also 9am sunday my time btw
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    sounds good for me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…