carcy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're gonna be paired for r2 for nu seeded, when can u play gmt +9
    carcy
    carcy
    im gmt+1, usually available on afternoons my time (from 12 on).
    how does that work for you?
    Endal
    10 pm my time on thursday works
    carcy
    carcy
    cya then
    my rd 1 was delayed cause my opp never met a scheduled time. im EST, when would you like t o play tomorrows gonna be tough but otherwise i should be avail evening / night time for EST
    carcy
    carcy
    take the win man
    hey when do you wanna play for uu open? im gmt +2
    carcy
    carcy
    Hey man, sorry for taking long to respond. Just take the win and hf in the next rounds, i dont have the motivation
    hey buddy, we are playing for ubers open. im gmt-5, typically available during weekdays (not friday) btwn 8PM-11PM, let me know if any of that works for you
    dodmen
    dodmen
    sounds perfect, see you then
    carcy
    carcy
    Hey man, just take the win and hf in the next rounds, i dont rly have the motivation
    dodmen
    dodmen
    sorry to hear that man, thanks for the heads up and let me know if you change your mind before the time we scheduled
    hey buddy, we are playing for NU open. im gmt-4, typically available during weekdays (not friday) btwn 8PM-11PM, let me know if any of that works for you
    Hi, we need to play for RU Open R1. I'm GMT+3, usually available 6PM-11PM. I'm little busy this week (zero chance to play on this weekend), so I would prefer to play next week. Still won't be able to play on Tuesday next week and not before 8PM on my Monday, so when do you want to play?
    UU open when?I'm GMT+3
    carcy
    carcy
    im gmt +2, we can play some time in the afternoon from wednesday on
    Ace-11
    wedneday around 2pm-6pm?
    carcy
    carcy
    6 pm sounds fine
    hi we have to play for three for one tour
    i'll be on vacations until the 24th
    i can play today and tomorrow
    can we ask for an extension if i dont find u ?
    carcy
    carcy
    not a problem, i guess we can play today, somewhere in the next 20 minutes. i have to go to work tomorrow so im busy most of the day. if we dont play some time today, we could ask for extension
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…