The Squash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BSS Open, what times work for you? Ideally I'd like to shoot for a weekend. GMT -5 EST.
    The Squash
    The Squash
    I'm fairly busy this weekend, but I should be able to play Sunday night at 10 or 11 pm your time. (I'm GMT -6 btw).
    1_TrickPhony
    1_TrickPhony
    Ok lets do then
    Hello! I'm your opponent for the second round of BSS Open II.
    I'm free anytime after 23:00 UTC any day. (For reference, my time zone is UTC-8)
    When are you available to play?
    The Squash
    The Squash
    I'm free to play all Thursday. Let's try and play around 4:00 pm your time if that works for you.
    Kurtupo
    Kurtupo
    That works for me!
    hi
    for bss kickoff tour, i'm gmt+9 and want to play after 11pm in my time since january 8th.
    If we can play after that day, it is better for me, like anytime on jan 9th.
    When can you fight for bss tournament? I'm off at 4 pm central time tomorrow and 8 pm central time the next day. Then im off at 4 again on Thursday
    The Squash
    The Squash
    Thursday at 4 would work best for me.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    did you guys play
    The Squash
    The Squash
    You available to play sometime this week? I'm free pretty much all week (GMT-6 btw)
    Duu showdown. GMT +5.30. when play
    The Squash
    The Squash
    I'm GMT-5 and would prefer to play either thursday evening or friday morning my time, but I'm also free for most of the weekend
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Friday morning your time works
    DugZa
    DugZa
    When play?
    when do you want to fight for dou ssnl im usually free weekday or weekend nights but sunday is my birthday so id like to play before that
    Cased
    gmt -5 btw
    Holy shit I almost forgot about the open! Sorry about that. Does the 19th work for you?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Probably 8:30 EST, is that ok? Bit late, but I'm probably gonna be busy during the day.
    The Squash
    The Squash
    8:30 sounds good, see you then.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh yeah almost forgot, by 8:30 I mean PM, sorry forgot to put that in lol
    when bss, -5 and most afternoons work idrc
    The Squash
    The Squash
    I'm also -5. How does 2:00pm Thursday sounds?
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds like during class, how about 3:15pm?
    The Squash
    The Squash
    That works for me. See you then!
    free after like 1pm gmt-6, lmk when we can play for bspl
    The Squash
    The Squash
    I'm free most of today, how does 8:00pm your time work?
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    Usually doing family stuff right around then, would 9pm my time work still? I can probably make it work for 8 if need be
    The Squash
    The Squash
    Yeah 9pm your time works for me. See you then!
    when play? I'm +10, you're EDT atm right? I'm busy af on the weekend. I'm completely free on my Monday / ur Sunday though. Only other day I could maybe fit in is tomorrow
    The Squash
    The Squash
    Sunday works best for me. I'm free in the morning around 6-8am and 9pm onward my time (GMT-5), so whatever works best for you.
    cant say
    cant say
    ah so you're CDT. 9pm for you is 12pm for me so Sunday night your time sounds good!
    So we should probably schedule. I'm GMT+1.
    I should be reasonably free Fri-sun afternoons (say 1230-1730), and Sunday evening (1900-2130).
    The Squash
    The Squash
    Let's try and play Friday at around 1700 your time
    hey dude, we're paired for BSSC. It would probably be best for me to play either your Friday night or Saturday morning. I /should/ be free all weekend so i'm very flexible. worst case we play near the deadline (your tuesday night). let me know what's good for you and i'll try to work around it.
    cant say
    cant say
    any chance we could push back to tomorrow?
    The Squash
    The Squash
    Sure, that works for me. Tomorrow morning is a bit busy for me though, does tomorrow evening work for you? (I can do tomorrow morning if you can't make the evening)
    cant say
    cant say
    Tomorrow evening (your time) works fine
    Yo. I'm facing you first round official smogon torny. You were subbed in. in EST I am free: tues 5-8, wed 5-8, thurs 4-5, fri 6-9, sat 10-4. hope to play you soon
    The Squash
    The Squash
    Great! Let's play Friday (tomorrow). You can find me on showdown logged in as The Squash. Just send me a message on showdown if you see me online and then we can battle.
    BugTankSeed
    Ok, ill probaly do it around 7-8.
    bspl w3, gmt -4. can do any day 7am-1pm. let me know, thanks. also saturday i can do 7am until 11am only.
    The Squash
    The Squash
    I can do Thursday between 11am-12pm your time.
    Nat
    Nat
    ok, 11am my time works, cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…