Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we play for snake. im gmt-7, anything next week work for you?
    edit: Ima drop some times here: Along the second week, I can play after 7 pm any weekday after tuesday, and probably can make earlier if you let me know ahead of time. On the weekends, I am mostly free, with times the best for me being 4pm on. lmk if any of this works
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Those weekdays after 7 will work I think.
    tko
    tko
    tomorrow 7pm my time?
    Dundies
    hmu when you get on if you wanna play tonight :D
    Dundies
    hey bud sorry i was late. if youre still able to play im here, if not maybe we can play tonight?
    Hey dude when nu open, im gmt -3
    Heysup
    Heysup
    is there any way u can get here a bit earlier?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i guess we can try tomorrow around this time. I would have time for a game or two now. Otherwise see you around. I won't be on for most of the day, i may have some time here and there though ill look for you.
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    oh i see, you mean 10-11am gmt -3? or still 12pm?
    when do you wanna play for ru open? keep in mind im gmt +5.5 but i see u on a bit and it's weekend so we can try to get it done now
    Hey we're paired for round 1 nu open when I'm available to play after 6:30 pm EST time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can probably pay when I'm home from work around 6:30-7 gmt -5
    Leafstoneleafeon
    Just let me know when
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ive been around for a bit but i dont see u online i can't wait much longer
    hey,we are paired up for pspl.im gmt+5:30,free most of the time,wbu?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm gmt-5, I can do most mornings (a bit earlier than now) and evenings around 7pm or around 11:30 pm
    kushal00
    kushal00
    mrngs seem fine ,ill be waiting then :)
    when do u wanna play for nupl? gmt+1, free during most of my afternoons/evenings but i'd appreciate some time to prep and stuff
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can play in the early mornings gmt-5 (like just after 6) or usually around 7 in the evenings but that is less certain.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    asta couldn't make it last night, no one else could whatsapp you i tried....he's going to play tonight.
    Sorry already in bed
    Heysup
    Heysup
    alright so when can u play :o I'm playing with asta tmrw night around 6 hours from this time.
    dude where r u?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sry i sent you a message, some stupid girls t-boned my car on the way home so I was late. Are you still here?
    Yo we up for spring seasonal, am GMT +2 work from 2pm-7pm gmt monday/wednessday/friday and football practice tuesday/thursday 6-8pm gmt, also school is a thing but if u wanna play during the weekend then that should be pretty perfect tbh I think I've got nothing this one
    Heysup
    Heysup
    We talked on PS. I'm gmt +8 I think so I'll be free in mornings occasionally in afternoon and late night.
    i rlly needed you to lose but i gotta say g3 was a beauty
    Heysup
    Heysup
    do you actually check on my wall every day to see what people post so that you can eventually respond?
    Star
    Star
    this was my first post on ur wall like literally ever
    Shrug
    Shrug
    brutal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…