Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, All Gens Tour, GMT -3, free 2pm-8pm on weekdays (except Wednesday), 2pm-11pm on weekends, lmk when you're up to play
    Yo when fite? Im est shoot some times for today and tmrw
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    1pm tomorrow good for you?
    r0ady
    r0ady
    yeah i can make that
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. ill see you tomorrow
    when do you want to play, ill be on a majority of the weekend for no johns gsc
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can play today or tomorrow between 1-6pm GMT-4. Just pick a day and a specific time between that gap of possible.
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    I'll try to be on today around 1pm but tomorrow seems a lot more likely
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. i will be on smogtours (and on main) so hit me up there whenever you can play (today or tomorrow).
    hi when can u play for the filling the generation gap tournament?? i have to build so i won't be rdy right away but i wanted to schedule so we don't forget. -4!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hello! I won't be able to play tomorrow on Sunday. I can play on any day next week. How does Monday 2pm your time sound to you?
    roman
    sounds great!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am on smogtours waiting for you. Hit me up there whenever you are ready to play. :)
    hey when do you want to play for all gens tour i'm gmt+2 and available whenever
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    message me on main or smogtours whenever you are there
    ok so, ill be gone all week next week, and monday might be difficult too since im travelling that day and mornings dont work well with me typically, I have a tour game tomorrow at 4pm gmt +1 so im free all day after that, the rest of the week I have nothing planned and I always see you on so gimme a shout and we'll sort something out. E: 3pm onwards is fine all week and im gmt +1
    Hey we play for rigged r6. I'm going on vacation Saturday so if you can play during the week I'd appreciate it. GMT -5 available mon-wed afternoon/night and any time Thursday or Friday.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Let's play before you go on a holiday! I can try to catch you on smogtours tonight around 2-4pm your time. An alternative is to play any time between 2-4pm your time on Thursday or Friday. Which do you prefer?
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    We can play today. I'll get on smogtours 2 my time.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will see you today!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    STOP FUCKING STOP
    LucosDiCampos
    He's right tho
    Exiline
    Exiline
    this avy sucks but victini sucked aswel :/
    that's a 50/50 here
    Rigged. Gmt +2 available my evenings lmk when you wanna play
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    oh no it is you. i can play later today like 7pm your time. if i see you in the ubers room, i will contact you there.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Im on vacation so i wont be on in the rooms like normal. But 7pm should work
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ah. well i will see you then and if that doesnt work, we can always reschedule. :)
    Ubers ssnl. Im gmt +2 available today, thursday or on the weekend lmk what works for you
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will suggest a time today.
    when fight rigged tour? im gmt -6 and free after 6pm my time on weekdays and any time on weekends.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Does 2pm your time on Saturday work with you?
    rural
    rural
    yes
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Ok. I will be on main server and on smogtours for the next hours if you want to play earlier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…