The Quasar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup, when do you want to play for roapl?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Oh, you need to do several things this sunday. Well, I think it's better Wed, so you should have fewer problems
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Alright, I appreciate your concern. Let's do weds then
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm watching Real-Juve. Tell me when you are going to join PS and I'll do the same
    pare che sono contro di te per la ADV cup. Quando ti trovo on solitamente? ultimamente sto avendo parecchi impegni che si accavallano con i vari tour, ma abbiamo parecchio tempo. In genere non ci sono Mercoledì sera (dalle 6 alle 9) e Venerdì sera (dalle 9 in poi)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Scusami.imprevisto. Domani come stai messo? Io fino alle 19.30 non ho problemi
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    no problem. Domani preferirei giocare dopo pranzo (circa le 3)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Va benissimo. E grazie per il rinvio.
    hey, we are matched up against each other for the BW cup, when should we battle? Btw im gmt -4
    Rby tour, when do you wanna play ? (i'm gmt +1)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Do you want to play today? I'll join PS main around 8.30/9.00 pm for another tour. We can play before/after this.
    Staxi
    Staxi
    My time I guess. If you mean gmt +1 so yes I'm ok to do after 9pm.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry, I didn't write that, I'm GMT-+1 too. See you later
    hey amik quando ci sei per il global rby?
    io sono libero domani sera, domenica mattina e i pomeriggi di settimana prossima
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ciao, non so dirti come sono messo per il weekend, se posso sabato sera ti faccio sapere il prima possibile. Forse si potrebbe giocare domenica nel primissimo pomeriggio. Il pomeriggio durante la settimana è solitamente impossibile, causa lavoro.
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    mmh ok, sono libero domenica dopo pranzo volendo... altrimenti vedremo ig
    The Quasar
    when u wanna play for ou divisional im est
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    What do you think to play next week, evening my time (I'm GMt+1)? Let me know.
    INSULT
    INSULT
    hows the 17th 8pm ur time?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    That's good for me. See you
    Hey, giochiamo per l'OU divisional! Io sono libero la sera a patto che non sia troppo tardi, fammi sapere quando vuoi giocare
    hey siamo contro per l'ost, quando preferisci giocare?
    Rexus
    Rexus
    ci sono fino alle 23 circa, se puoi vieni on e scrivimi senò prendi pure la win
    Rexus
    Rexus
    prendi pure la win, scusami per non aver rispettato gli orari ma ho avuto molti problemi
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Mi spiace non aver giocato. Alla prossima.
    can u get on smogtours and play me
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I've to play vs Lavos today. What do you think to play this Thursday, around 10.00 pm my time?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'll be available this friday, Let me know.
    hello! we are paired for smogon superstars round 2 in the SM OU tier! my timezone is gmt -4 and my available days are: next tuesday, next thursday, next saturday, and next sunday. i look forward to our battle!
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi Lavos, what do you think to play 12th September (so next tuesday) around 4 pm your time? Let me know.
    Lavos
    sounds perfect
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    See you later, dude
    yo uu open gmt+2 play when (pref asap)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    When you're ready, send me a PM
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I was talking with Mr Aldo. I can wait you as 11.00 pm. Othewise we can ask for a little extension.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi, I'd like to play today or tomorrow, evening time but I could make plans for afternoon too. Let me know exactly when you can play.
    Hey man, i guess we're playing next monday/tues/wed? I'm GMT-4 and I usually get home around 5/5:30 ish, if that's too late for you then on Wednesday my availability should be more flexible.
    i couldn't tag you in the uu open thread since it was en edit, but your extension request has been granted no matter which opponent you get for r3. once again, sorry for the inconvenience :[
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Thanks Pearl, no problem for me.
    per il gods among us io mi son scordato di chiedere l'activity però avresti potuto controllare i vm.. :/ quel tizio non si è presentato due volte allo scheduled time
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Mi spiace. Io controllo sempre I vm ma non mi sembra di aver letto in maniera esplicita che lui avesse mancato due volte l'appuntamento per giocare.
    Hi we're playing for LC Summer Seasonal - Round 3 [Losers Bracket], I'm Pacific Time Zone UTC-08:00, and I'm somewhat busy this week for my work hours are; Monday; 2pm - 10 pm, and on Tuesday; 12:30 pm-8:45 pm, and I'm free this Wednesday and Thursday, but not on Friday, or Saturday or Sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…