JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo jabba, adv cup r2. I won't be available until friday, when do you wanna play ?
    hey, when wanna play for dpp cup? im gmt +2 and prefer my evenings
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    We’ll probably have to play on the weekend then (I’m gmt -5). Saturday or Sunday around noon my time work?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    what about sunday 11pm my time? i cant earlier bc of work and on saturday i cant play bc of the bday of my gf
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    That should work for me
    when do you want to play spl im gmt+1
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    I’m available for 12 minutes at 4am your time on Tuesday. I’ll be on for 8 minutes every hour and 5 minutes between the hours of 12am and 3pm gmt +8 on Thursday. And on Friday I’ll be on at some point.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    But also how does Sunday afternoon my time (gmt -5) sound? On the earlier side probably. 1/2ish?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    sunday 1 ur time looks good
    Hey im against you in the smogon tournament, my ig is ThatFruitGuy, my timezone is GMT -5 msg so we can find an hour to play
    RyukEm!
    RyukEm!
    Ive been checking and i see that you have been on, tell me what time you can play
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    bruh chill. how about next weekend? sunday maybe. i'm gmt -5 so we shouldn't have trouble getting this done.
    RyukEm!
    RyukEm!
    and sure im free next weekend, i was saying all of that just cuz i wanted to get this thing done, but yea, next weekend is good
    hey, we have to play for roapl. i'm gmt -4 and available weeknight after 4 pm my time. this weekend is a bit busy for me, but i should be free sunday night if you can't make it anytime in the next 2 days.
    zf
    hey, i've gotta bounce rn. i'm not sure about my availability tomorrow because i'll be traveling, but i should be around 9 pm and later at worst. i'm free after 5 pm or so on tuesday. let me know when you can play
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Yeh sorry I literally just got settled and my internet up and running. I'll be on for your times tomorrow
    zf
    let me know when you're ready
    ay can you play sometime tomorrow for roapl? I can also probably play later tonight but I will most likely be p drunj as I'm attending a beer fest all day today. Not a problem with me, just letting you choose between reg me and drunk me
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    You good for sometime tonight? Maybe like 8est
    fatty
    fatty
    might have to be a bit later than that ill be busy around that time, does 10 or 10:30 sound alright?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Yep sounds good
    we didnt schedule at all but we should probably still try to play for roapl. ill be on smogtours for most of the night so we could play before or after your series with asta as you wish oo
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Whoops shoulda checked this. I went afk and missed your pm. Oh well, it's just roapl!
    Hey Jabba, we are matched again, this time for the Callous Invitational tournament. Owed to the short notice of the event I've made plans for most of this weekend and as such will have rather limited time to devote for mons. Any chance next weekend would be suitable for you? Nights my time (GMT+1) till say 11 pm would usually be adequate.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Sunday around that time should work (I'm gmt -5)
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Hey, I should be at home and ready to play in 2.5 hours or so.
    red looks good on you foo
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Now we just need you get you one of these bad boys. Wanna sign up as a bench package deal next season?
    gorgie
    gorgie
    lmfao ORENGE!! dont sass me!!!!!!!
    nice knowin ya
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    I'm not dying man. I'm just not gonna play in any more tournaments (after the couple I drunkenly signed up for end). I'm still on discord 24/7 lol
    Nails
    Nails
    it's a shame you're gone but i'll always remember the good times
    Hello I don't know you but I just wanted to say I understood your avatar/ct reference :3

I'm reading WoK now it's really good
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Everything Brandon Sanderson writes is really good. Read everything by him after you catch up on stormlight archive
    hey man i'm gmt +1 when do you wanna fight for bw cup ? i'm free very often this week so tell me an hour
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    I'm -5 so we'll have to do weekend. Maybe Sunday? Or the Sunday after depending on when the deadline is
    RedEmption
    RedEmption
    sunday is fine :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…