• rdy to destroy ur ass
    Nelson
    Nelson
    no not the weekend, come on main PS to discuss it if u want
    ToF
    Your time zone and my time zone don work except for weekends
    Nelson
    Nelson
    i have finals on monday so im not playing weekend bro but im p flexible for the week, just hop on smogtours
    Hey we fight for the circlejerk tour, I'm gmt -5. I can play Wednesday or Friday after 5pm or Saturday before 1pm, any of those work?
    ToF
    Cool, if I'm a little late just stick around, there's a chance I get home at 11 too and if that's fine I'm ready to play right then
    dodmen
    dodmen
    No problem
    ToF
    hanging out on smogtours now, waiting on you
    Hey can you play saturday/sunday around 11pm gmt +2 for roapl ?
    ToF
    That probably works for me, I believe that's 6 hours earlier for me. Saturday can't do that time, but Sunday should be fine.
    adv cup, when? I'm gmt+2
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    we need an extention because I'm free 22th
    ToF
    I will be home today around 1 - 2 PM my time, which is in 3 - 4 hours from this post. this is probably the best time we have to play, let's get it done, I will idle on smogtours once I get back. thanks.
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I can't play at that time because I will be out of my home at 9 pm of my time. I will play for dpp cup at 7:30/8 pm. We can play 22th of April
    Hey do you think we can play this friday my evening gmt+1? I won't be at home this weekend but there is maybe a possibility I can play saturday evening.
    ToF
    As I mentioned originally, 12 to 2 is the best time for me on Saturday. I will try and get home as early as possible tomorrow to play around 7 / 730 if that works better...
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    yea fine for tomorrow around 7 your time, thanks for dealing with my scheduling issues this week
    ToF
    Ok will shoot to make it by then as much as possible, if I'm late by a little just stick around
    hey man im idling on stours so rdy when u r. stuck around a while yday but i didnt see you but no worries
    ToF
    my nighttime, i'm east coast. sunday out of the question, going to patriots game. saturday night might be doable, otherwise friday night best for me i think
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    damn, my fri and sat are gonna be busy. i'm free all day sun, or if you can do tonight or wed night i should be free too.
    ToF
    tonight could be possible, i'll probably be idling on smogtours so hit me up. if tonight doesn't work, could prolly do wednesday too. sunday is out of the question, leaving early in the morning for the game.
    lol hey again :] dpp ou tour, gmt-8. when do you want to play?
    ToF
    no problem, can try again today haha. I'm usually on checking the site between 9 pm and 11 pm -5gmt, not sure if you're around then
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    i was working all day today, rip. i should be able to do tomorrow at that time tho!
    ToF
    no worries, i'll be idling on smogtours for a bit now too
    sunday sounds fine how bout right before the em final?
    ToF
    What time is that, not much of a soccer guy. I'll be on smog tours in the afternoon my time idling, just hit me up.
    when rdy bro
    ToF
    You never responded to my msg on the day the round was posted lol. I'm gmt -5 and will be free on the weekend (Sunday prolly is best) or late my time tonight
    Yo, when do you want to play for WCOP?
    Analytic
    Analytic
    July, are you kidding me .-.
    Honor
    Honor
    I don't have time dude, we have only weekends ('cause I refuse to play at 3am) and that weekend is the only free time I have.
    ToF
    I'm on smog tours as we agreed upon now, 6pm eastern
    Hey, when do you want to play for wcop?
    george182
    george182
    I'm on IRC if you want to play
    ToF
    lets try for the game tomorrow evening your time / afternoon my time. if not that, then sunday sometime, i'll try and be flexible sunday.
    ToF
    i'm on smog tours now if you wanna play
    looks like we get a wcop rematch from 4 years ago heh
    ToF
    haha yessir, I'm good on weekdays in the evening and on weekends, hit me up whenever and best of luck brotha
    august
    august
    You too man. I'll find you on te irc
    Hey man I'm co cap of Asia this year, can you add me on Skype so that I can add you to our team convo :) ishaanprocks is my username
    ToF
    just sent
    adv cup when? gmt+1 here
    ToF
    i'm gmt -5 (east coast) and weekends are best for me
    Pearl
    Pearl
    does sunday (either before or after st) work for you?
    Gsc cup r1. I prefer to play around 2:45 weekdays -4 if that's cool.
    Star
    Star
    I'm on oO
    ToF
    yeah got tied up in something else unfortunately this weekend, maybe saturday evening if that works for you? otherwise we still have an extra week after so can swing something then. my bad for not being able to be on
    Star
    Star
    It's fine. I'll see if I can be on late tmw evening and I'll catch u on stours if I can. If not we can set up another late weekday.
    DPP cup when do you wanna play? Im GMT+1 available most evenings.
    ToF
    i'm 4 hours behind you, and prefer playing at night on the weekends if that works. we can aim for this weekend, perhaps on sunday?
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    That's fine I'll be on at some point around 7pm-11pm my time, I'll be more specific closer to the time.
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Sup dude, can you get back to me on smogtours if you're around?
    matched for adv cup, go ez on me. GMT +1, lemme know when you're available
    ToF
    i have the same problem during the week, i work and by the time i get home you're probably already sleeping. we'd have to play like 5 pm my time / 9 pm your time or later or something...
    ToF
    i'm on to play now, will idle for a while
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Okay, well i just got home, i'll be on smogtours
    hey man, we have to play for SPL, I'm GMT+1 and I can play Friday / Sunday anytime, or Saturday until my 6 PM

if you'd prefer to play during the week I think Thursday would be the best shot, I don't mind playing at my 1-2 AM
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    I just discovered I can't play on Saturday because of family stuff, so we'll have to play on Sunday, those times are perfect, see you then
    ToF
    cool dude, sunday it is. there is a big snowstorm on the east coast this weekend, so if it's a bit later on sunday that's probably the reason, just bear with me if you can.
    ToF
    you wanna play soon? i'll be idling on smog tours
    ToF what happened to your Latios avatar that went Twist. Of. Fate! ?
    That must have been one of the most longstanding ones on these forums :)
    ToF
    haha i got bored of it man, this butterfly is more fitting now of my forum activity and prowess as a battler. hope you've been well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…