Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we up for spring seasonal, am GMT +2 work from 2pm-7pm gmt monday/wednessday/friday and football practice tuesday/thursday 6-8pm gmt, also school is a thing but if u wanna play during the weekend then that should be pretty perfect tbh I think I've got nothing this one
    Heysup
    Heysup
    We talked on PS. I'm gmt +8 I think so I'll be free in mornings occasionally in afternoon and late night.
    i rlly needed you to lose but i gotta say g3 was a beauty
    Heysup
    Heysup
    do you actually check on my wall every day to see what people post so that you can eventually respond?
    Star
    Star
    this was my first post on ur wall like literally ever
    Shrug
    Shrug
    brutal
    gsc cup gmt +6 free at nights
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ya most days. What is ur PS! username?
    Oshim
    Oshim
    asim12, how about we play sunday around 10am your time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    That should be fine, sorry about today. I'll look for you tomorrow too. Long deadline though so no worries.
    im a john, is weekend good
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Thurs am? I'm gmt -6.
    tko
    tko
    If it is impossible for you to play thurs or friday night you can take the win. I can play best any night post thurday.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    the fuk are u giving me the win for we play all of the time we'll find some time.
    i am a bellsprout. i have a big head and i sweep mons in lc w/ my chlorophyll.. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will call vulpix tonight and make a mess of your teams
    adv UU, im gmt -8 can play almost any time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm busy most of the day tomorrow, can play tuesday or after. What are you on PS as when you're online? I'm gmt -6.
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    I'm on as z0mog. Try to find me on tuesday yeah
    We're paired for LC Training Camp. I'm at GMT +5:30 and generally free after 12 PM every day this week, so lemme know when you wanna battle.
    So when exactly bro my team is ready and ill be home at 6 pm gmt +1 tmrw
    ict
    ict
    actually it doesnt work at ttat time can u play from now in 4 hours?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    is that 3 hrs from now?

I think so
    ict
    ict
    ok I'm here we can still do it
    matched up for the lc tour gmt +2 friday or weekend sounds good doesnt it :D?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Usually on as Heysup. If I find you online before the weekend can we play? Weekend just got a bit hectic for me.
    zugubu royale
    sure, with christmas being this weekend, lets try thursday or friday around this time?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    should work for thursday, maybe Friday if it's early enough but I'm not sure.
    hi we got matched up for the lc doubles tour. im gmt +1 and free to play from 3-11 pm my time today
    I did actually consider psychic typing but honestly vac wave/Mach punches do like half and you can just remain above that benchmark and kill off the fighter. Normal is a better typing with that coverage set and means that random stuff like alolan grimer won't tank your attacks (plus not being knock off weak is nice for like scarfpawn)
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Boltbeam might end up being standard though the breakneck blitz is nice to have.

Dig is probably still broken after the more obviously ridiculous shit and fletch is good yea
    Bruh, you always hit me up while I'm afk. Want to battle tomorrow?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I wanna battle today if possible
    PD
    PD
    I was asleep. Lets play.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    im on for about 3 more hours
    Hello friend we're paired up for LC Open when do you want to play my timezone is GMT +0
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm GMT -6. I can usually play around 7:00 AM, then After work evenings/nights for Monday and Tuesday and after work Wednesday (about 4-5 PM). Not entirely sure how the weekend will be for me. I'll search your name whenever I'm online.
    can u play tonight in like 3 hrs
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can't play till late tonight sry (closer to 5 or more from now).

If you're still around ill play if not we can find another time i guess.
    watashi
    watashi
    i can play late night np
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll be about 15-20
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…