Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm semi-afk, studying for my final exam in Spanish tomorrow but I'm available now if you want, absolutely no problem! Let me know whenever you're online.
Kanon90
Kanon90
Sorry to bother you during studies mate and yeah I will hop online now directly
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
No, no! No worries! You're never bothering me! I was just saying in case you were wondering why it took me a bit to reply. Alright, I'll join you at the Festival Plaza now.
Kanon90
Kanon90
Thanks as always :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm afraid my connection was acting up there towards the end, but I'm glad that the last Suicune still went through. Other than that, I'm as always glad to be of assistance! ¡Gracias por su paciencia y hasta luego!
Kanon90
Kanon90
Gracias por su ayudo! My spanish is rusty though :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
¡No hay ningún problema! Yo estoy estudiando idiomas y actualmente hablo cinco idiomas. :)
Kanon90
Kanon90
Most of the spanish I know comes from TV, I am more of an Italian guy :D
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Ah, interesting! I unfortunately know 0 Italian as of yet. Though, who knows, I might learn that language as well at some point.
Kanon90
Kanon90
Mentioned it since they are very similar to one another and I use Italian to help me with some words in Spanish :)
Kanon90
Kanon90
Max need your help in cloning again Cyndaquil(2 copies) when you have time. Thanks in advance.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Sure thing, I'm available now! See you at the Festival Plaza!
Kanon90
Kanon90
Ok online too
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'll just have to update my 3DS really quick and then I'll be able to come online as well!
Kanon90
Kanon90
Np take your time
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Welp, it turns out that I had to update both my Sun and and my Moon game, not the console. Your request is complete and I'm coming back online!
Kanon90
Kanon90
Thanks as always mate :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
You're always welcome! Sia next time!
Kanon90
Kanon90
Max need your help in cloning suicune again(1 copy) when you have time. Thanks in advance.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Sure thing, I'm hopping online now. See you at the Festival Plaza.