august
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• saw your message after i woke up; it's a sweet set, so is that team of yours
    hope you're doing well these days :)
    august
    august
    thx man you too, lets play a few in dpp ou and uu one of these days
    august
    august
    miss u too brother, ill be back 4 good 1 day..
    august
    august
    lemme be a pkmn on ur squad next week.. make sure its the one who gona do the MOST dmg
    was doing my annual-ish smogon browse to see what's going on and figured I'd say

hi!
    august
    august
    yo man great to see you. everythings goin great, havent checked this in a while so ill have to hit u up on facebook man
    you actually play this game again? huh glad to see you bro
    august
    august
    lol na bro was just bored so i got reqs
    I just went through your rmt where you explain your evolution through the years in comp mons, quite a nice and interesting read :) I hope I'll get to write one of those in some years if I still play, I'm pretty sure the community will keep on going through more changes and I can't wait to see them :o
    august
    august
    glad u liked the read, its really been a wild ride (especially going through 4th gen when suspect tests were just starting). link me to it if you ever write one, id definitely read it
    Posho
    Posho
    it's gonna take a long ride for it to happen but I'll make sure to link it to you haha :D
    this man is all encompassing.. man of the forest by day, man of the cursor by night
    august
    august
    Lmao barely a man of da cursor.. Wyoming have shit for Internet and only Montana internet I find was by a herd of meth heads.. Glad u been follow the trip
    hey aug, when would you like to play for dpp cup? if possible I'd like to play on Friday, possibly the afternoon if you can make it. pretty busy next weekend unless you want to play later sunday night
    august
    august
    alright man rly sorry about the confusion w/ the scheduling see u then
    august
    august
    hey bro later tonight still the plan? runnin a few errands still
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    yeah sure what time man?
    Hi, when would you like to play for GSC Cup? I'm GMT +12 and can play today if you're able? Otherwise we can probably sort something out next week.
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah, I should be free tonight if you wanted to play today. Otherwise there's the times I listed above.
    Googly
    Googly
    Wanna shoot for this weekend then? Pretty much free from noon Saturday onwards. What time am I likely to catch you?
    august
    august
    You can catch me today after 5 pm but no guarantee I will be able to play bc of the holiday. Tomorrow I can be on p much whenever til 8 pm est, Saturday is not a great day but Sunday I will be on all day
    alright sounds great
    youll vm me when youve got time?
    august
    august
    Yo brother I might be a lil late. My computer fell off of my desk yday and stopped workin and I can't go get it fixed because it's stupid Easter 2day. So I'll either have to go into the office and rebuild some squads from memory or wait til tomorrow
    august
    august
    where u at bro
    august
    august
    where u at bro
    yo we got paired for bw cup. when youd like to play? i am gmt +2 and evenings around 8 pm would work best for me, especially on weekenddays
    august
    august
    lets shoot for next week, im swamped atm
    :O Asta said you guys made an rby bot. that's cool. me and my friends are doing one for my undergrad senior project. how'd yours go?
    august
    august
    we havent messed with it in a while but we used a neural net and some machine learning stuff so that the bot would pick a random move 50% of the time to learn (didnt wanna use a greedy algorithm) and it ended up makin some decent moves. nowhere near good enough to give a real player any trouble but like i said havent worked on it in a few months. p cool idea tho i will work on it more after my qualifying exams
    hey man tried to add you on discord to schedule for this week. add me when you can roscoe#3665
    excited to see u play again big papa
    august
    august
    thx man hope i dont disappoint
    ict
    ict
    lol u and disappoint in the same sentence
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…