Smogon Forums

Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
10 am or pm? Also, that's beyond the deadline (27th). Give me a clear idea as to what times you're gonna be available at, and I'll see what works best for me.
megagen10
megagen10
ALRIGHT, DOES 10PM EST TONIGHT/TOMORROW WORK
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
No, that's 7:30 am and I'll be at school. Tomorrow (my Thursday morning) school ends early, so I should be free from about 2pm all the way to midnight.
megagen10
megagen10
midnight ur time or my time
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
My time. 9.5 hrs ahead of yours
megagen10
megagen10
Does anytime from 6pm my time to midnight my time work. Only suggesting times where I have to wake up early/get up in the middle of the night is kinda unfair. Then you also suggest times when I have school, but won't let me suggest times when you have school cmon man
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
Sorry, I assumed phones were allowed at your school (not allowed at mine). If they are, would your break be long enough to play the matches?
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
There's a problem here with timings, yeah. The only time I can think of when neither you nor I am at school/sleeping is 3pm your time. Depending on what time you get back home from school, I might be able to stay up until then. For example, 1am my time is 3:30pm your time.
megagen10
megagen10
I play sports too. Youre 10 hours ahead,so this will be hard. Does tomorrow at 9pm est my time (the 27th) work for you
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
Let's do 9:30 pm your time
megagen10