Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're paired for RU open, I can play anytime from 12PM PST to 9 PM PST, let me know what works
    Nuked
    Nuked
    Wednesday after 3 sounds good to me, I'll be on smogtours as nukednukem
    Nuked
    Nuked
    Are you available to play right now?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Will be home very soon. Got held up at work.
    wen fite for uu open. would prolly b easier to contact on discord same name #8919
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm out of town this weekend, so let's do next weekend instead, k?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    ya, make sure u get a few practice games in too. When u got a time good for u next weekend lmk
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    how's saturday like 6-8 pm my time, somewhere in there?
    Awesome PR post -- your last paragraph was something I haven't considered within the scope of the thread. Gonna have to chew on that one, haha.
    Yo we gotta play for multi-gen tour. I'm usually available on weekdays between 1-7pm GMT+5:30. If that doesn't work then I can manage late at night (around 1am) or early weekend mornings (6-7am).
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Sorry, that time won't work well for me on sunday. :(
    Scheduled a match my saturday night at 1am.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    alright that's cool. I'll be around in like 12 hours if I have my time zones right
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    yup that's right, see you then
    Hey I was wondering if it would be possible to swap when we are hosting and if you would be able to host tonight and I could host tomorrow instead. I'm feeling under the weather and was hoping to have another day to recover.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm not free tonight at 6 sorry :(
    We play for the ADV Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Let's do Sunday maybe? I'm pretty busy these next few days otherwise.
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Sunday is fine.
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I'm free right now, get on SmogTours.
    Sorry forgot to vm before but when do you want to play for multi gen tour? I'm gmt-5 and available every day after 6 pm and unavailable Saturdays
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    sup could play in a bit tonight if you want to. free most nights.
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    Yeah I can do tonight
    tbh I don't think the survivor producers could have just cut that out without changing the dynamic of the show. I mean, just saying varner got eliminated with no vote would be weird, and beyond that there's probably future game related stuff that happens in future episodes as the other contestants deal with it.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Not trying to say this is a good excuse for the show, but he seemed mildly accepting (though certainly not fully comfortable) about it happening. I would like to think the show would've found a way to edit it out if possible, but idk maybe I'm naive.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    There have been people voted out at tribal with no actual vote before. It does generally take a good excuse but idk. They have hours of footage to work with- I think they could have pieced something together.
    i am kinda late to firebot threads but in what world are calm and on an example of assonance
    trc
    ur last statement is not backed up by anything in that link. all u did was show me how i say calm. thanks btw
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well you must not watch any international movies or television lol. no one else says it that way.
    trc
    british people absolutely say those words differently. i presume most europeans do too.
    Matched for r3 DOU multi gen tour. I'm gmt -7 and p flexible Friday, Saturday and next Monday. Wednesday and Sunday are complete write offs for me. Today and Thursday I'm free after 6pm my time. Is there a time that works week for you?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ok I can play tonight if you want. otherwise friday night works well. I'm east coast us, but I stay up pretty late so no worries on time so long as it's before like 1 am my time.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Ok cool, I'll be online around 6pm my time- if I see you on I'll challenge you
    GenOne
    GenOne
    *tonight
    Hey hey hey. We play for DPP PU. I'm GMT +1 and am away for work until late Saturday with suspect hotel WiFi. I could make any (reasonable) time on Sunday work, though. Is Sunday possible for you?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Yup I'll give you a time once I know for sure, thanks
    Tony
    Tony
    Will be idling on PS as "Tony" throughout the day. Let me know when you know more!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Hey I'm coming online in a sec
    hi dpp pu tour. Im gmt 0 and can do evenings/nights at reasonable times from friday onwards or more times at the weekend
    hey dude, let's play today sometime if you're available! i'll be online and available the whole day, so just wait for me to check my comp and respond!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'll be home kinda late tonight maybe like 9 eastern, but sure.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    k I'm back just making a quick dinner. ping me when you see this tonight I'm around now.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    do you use discord? send me a message there or on smogtours!
    when would you like to play for the DPP tournament?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hey could play later tonight if you want, like 9 pm or later. Or really most nights (east coast US) for the length of the round.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    im on the fence about making new teams, so maybe not tonight... if that's ok. i should be free and available most nights too, so i don't think getting this done will be a problem
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    kk sounds fine just lmk when you're ready
    hey we are against each other for the dou kick off tour I'm gmt -7 I can play most of the weekend just give me a time
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ok weekend in general should work for me. sunday probably better than saturday.
    Z Strats
    can you do tomorrow at 10am?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    that should be fine yeah
    Whenever I read your username I process it as BuzzFeed, and for that I am sorry.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    lol. it's a chess variant.
    the bh community is not idiots they generally came to that position for sake of simplicity the stone is defined as an item not the broken ability pure power or huge power. This can be further examined at the pdon ban. Pdon was broken but groudon evolving into pdon is not broken as it is locked to one ability.
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    The people defining the bhmon tier want to give all possible mons a niche as the item mawilite, and medichamite aren;t broken but the ability is. It also allows the mons mawile and medicham a niche as they are the only mons that are accessed to huge power and pure power.
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    Allows for some interesting strats like simple then evolve to get the huge power. Generally thats why its not banned. But u clearly wanted to just bash the tier without realizing such things. Anyways sorry for the rant X_X but you can see the such aggression from wild accusations lol.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think you misunderstand me lol... I don't think medichamite should be banned either
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…