Smogon Forums

flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Only saw 2 Imposters in 34 successful calls
Mattapod
Mattapod
congrats on the ivs!! did you get a sync to work too?! when you think about it, thats one ha per 4 hordes the old way, which are pretty good odds. then when you think how much quicker sweet scenting was.. meh

do you remember which number the first imposter was?
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
13 and 21
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
If it's 0 atk I'll be pumped but I gotta level it up to be sure..but now I can stop for a while and finish the game
Mattapod
Mattapod
i just finished the second trial on the third island. so far i enjy the game but feel very out of my element
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Yeah it doesn't feel the same. It's good but everything I wanna do is locked behind beating the game so I feel like I'm rusing through
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
The destiny knot crap is probably the worst
Mattapod
Mattapod
whats the deal, 48bp?
flargananddingle
Mattapod
Mattapod
thats def fucked up. like saying hey you need to pay money to get a job
Mattapod
Mattapod
got two 4iv dittos, one with imposter. to hit 40 takes me about 35 mins. you get any good ones yet?
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Just my 4iv one. How are you chaining? There's a guide to do it easy using recycle munchlax
Mattapod
Mattapod
thats how. recycle munchlax tricking a leppa berry to it with alakazam. im actually using primarina after that to exhaust the PP (enough to ko 45 mons) and switching back to zam around 39 in the chain. got 2 4iv ones. in a 40 chain i see about 7 impostor ones
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Yeah that's way easier...when I did mine no one had figured that out yet so I constantly switched back and forth between mettapod and a really low level lurantis
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
It was hellish
Mattapod
Mattapod
omg bless your soul dude XD i did two. i have the patience to do maybe one more, im still missing attack
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Yeah I bred morelull so now I'm stuck doing special grass mons till I get some spit backs >_<
Mattapod
Mattapod
dudeeee shiinotic is fucking dope! im gonna breed wimpods once i get an attack iv XD then drizzletoads
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Def my favorite Gen 7 mon. Do you want one? I got tons
Mattapod
Mattapod
if you have a male spitback with an attack iv and the egg moves (minus harden) that would save me some time for sure. if not no biggie. i dont have anything good to trade yet