Merritt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LC player ranking tour, we are matched up. Beat fender, and now you are up next to play. (gmt -5 ) ill be available this weekend. Good luck.
    Yo wanna fight for the lc ladder so I challenge you. When can you play?"
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Until I am defeated by fender or you defeat him we shall not play young'un
    Lepros
    Lepros
    When I posted that I could play u lol
    Hey, we're paired for Hit it and Quit it, I'm GMT - 6. When do you want to play? I should be pretty free aside from Thursday.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I have to go pick up my sister so I won't be on for the next hour or so, but after that I'm free until late tonight or any time you want to specify tomorrow. It sucks that we keep missing each other :/
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Would about 7 pm your time work? I have work most of the day today, but I'd be able to do it then. Hopefully we'll be able to play today.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Yes that should work
    Hi, Paired for coconuts' tour, when do you want to play?
    Gmt +1
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Today I can do for the next five hours or so, if you're on. Tomorrow I can do from 3 pm to 6 pm your time.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Obviously this didn't happen. Is there a time on Sunday that'd work for you?
    Alice Kazumi
    Alice Kazumi
    In my afternoon/night works
    looks like ur subbed in, im gmt-6 and can play anytime from 6pm-10pm everyday. I'd like to play ASAP
    Confide
    Confide
    please reply, I'm unsure of my schedule next week
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm going to have a lot of issues playing during those times except this upcoming Thursday and Sunday because of work. I might be able to play around 6:30 pm your time on Tuesday or Wednesday, although I'm not sure.
    Confide
    Confide
    we'll try for tuesday. if that doesnt work then wednesday. if THAT doesnt work I can try thursday, tho it's not a for sure thing
    we're paired for lcpl semis. i see you often enough that scheduling shouldn't be an issue, but I'd prefer to play later in the week
    Merritt
    Merritt
    100% fine with that
    pls quit lc and focus on ubers
    bright future awaits you
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I like ubers but I like lc and bw ubers more
    migrating to old gens room bye
    absdaddy
    still a great choice compared to lc community
    Hey, homeslice, when you wanna knock our TangMa game out? The best times for me are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning, all AEST (+10)
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    Hey man. Really sorry to spring this on you so last-minute, but I'm having problems with the Internet at my place. Will this time tomorrow work better?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I can do this time tomorrow, up to an hour earlier if that's better for you. Sorry about your internet.
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    You'd be doing me a favor, thank you heaps.
    Your girlfriend johned us super hard tonight... but she wasn't the only one :P
    Merritt
    Merritt
    She's got bronchitis :P
    Empress
    Empress
    Oh I didn't know that; that sucks. Hope she gets better!
    Eh, I'm gonna miss the Torchic...
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I done fixed it.

I remember the days when we needed 4 QC checks and wrote up after the third
    Empress
    Empress
    "Calm Mind is the crux of this set"
    Take this out before I murder you in your sleep.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I rephrased that and finished the last QC. Whenever you're free could you take a look at it?
    We're matched up for ost, I'm est. Let me know when you can play.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Sorry, was possibly busy on Sunday so I didn't want to commit to then. Any time that you're available Friday or Saturday please let me know, I'll most likely be able to make it.
    Mega Magic Bounce
    Mega Magic Bounce
    Np man, I'll probably be on Showdown Friday at around 5. I'm usually in the OU room.
    Mega Magic Bounce
    Mega Magic Bounce
    I'm on Showdown now if you're ready.
    We play for the ou gods tour im est gmt -5 lemme know when u can play
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I will be on for the next 25 minutes. Let's go.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    At the very least we can get one battle done, and schedule the rest
    Merritt
    Merritt
    At this point there's no way that I can finish even one game vs you before I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll be on from around noon on sporadically, or might be on a couple times tonight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…