tcr
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey if you see this, know that while we may have had our disagreements, I have always respected you as a member of the community and hope your life gets better.
    Totally agree with your point about people being comfortable in a stagnant metagame
    tcr
    tcr
    tbh thats the biggest issue i had last generation and a large part of why i did my best to leave the community

glad others can see it tho! :P
    Rowan
    There wasnt anything wrong last generation besides the fact that nothing was broken so there wasnt anything to be banned
    didn't think such a small post would touch me...feelsgoodman

ty tcr <3
    tcr
    tcr
    its true! i used to always lurk the gen 5 rmts and remembered wanting to be like you guys n_n
    Gary
    Gary
    lol gay
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    i will shoot your god damn cat
    when can you play for lc ranking ? i'm gmt+2
    tcr
    tcr
    Gmt -4 ive outgrown my ubers fetish and am down to play anytime im on ps
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt+2 if you can play in the next 2 hours it'd cool otherwise i'll try later
    we gotta fight. gmt -8. busy most of sat, thurs n friday should be good for me though, after like 4:05 pm my time. Sunday is free too
    tcr
    tcr
    actually nvm can't

tomorrow?
    Fiend
    Fiend
    yeah, i have work stuff to do anyway. sat i'm busy after noon for the record
    Fiend
    Fiend
    sorry for having a shitty schedule, but i can finish the series now if you'd like. Tomorrow after 4:20~ will be good too
    when ubers open :o
    tcr
    tcr
    free whenever! could do it within the next hour if you wanted to
    tcr
    tcr
    do you want to try for tomorrow or friday?
    HSA
    HSA
    uhh friday sounds good (i'd do tmrw but no idea if ill have teams by then lol)
    captt. im gmt+10 but won't be able to play tomorrow. when is good for you
    tcr
    tcr
    wow we have weird time zones, im gmt -4

uh im free whenever i'm on PS, i generally am under the alts thatcrazyrussian or therealtcr in the little cup room but you can sometimes find me in other rooms

any time works for me
    but all them pro banners are repeating one liners too - "Ban Floon because its not fun"

im just following the trend :D
    tcr
    tcr
    huh? you must ride the short bus dude

you are literally one of maybe 2 people posting one liners in that thread, everyone else has actual points to contribute. just chill out with the low effort posts, it really reflects poorly on both you and the little cup community
    tcr
    tcr
    and the snarkiness and sarcastic comments are heavily not needed, in fact they just make you look like a dick
    PD
    PD
    ^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…