Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for lcpl? I'm gmt -6, can do most mornings.
    fitzy72
    ugh thats not a fun timezone match at all if you can just do mornings

GMT +1, usually after 6pm is good
    powc when fite? gmt -4 can play at night usually
    fitzy72
    maybe reply on po forums, I dropped you a vm there on tuesday
    we have to battle for LC trigger warning, I am GMT + 2, when can you battle?
    fitzy72
    thats a pretty bad way to schedule but i'll roll with it if we have to
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I didn't have a good look at my schedule of the week then so I couldn't really say a specific time for which I would be available.
    I can play friday almost all day and saturday during the day
    fitzy72
    Yeah it's fine, we should be able to make it work
    lc swiss tour, gmt -6 available on weekdays after 5:00pm and weekends for sure. When play?
    fitzy72
    GMT +0 here so those times are kind of late. Could you do earlier at the weekend?
    Paired for lc swiss, when can you play? I'm gmt - 8
    fitzy72
    I'm online if you want to play otherwise I should be able to make that
    fitzy72
    on ps from now in lc room, just message me
    Bax
    Bax
    I'm too exhausted atm to play, take the win
    Hi, im ur opponent for Ubers Open Round 1, my GMT's +6, when are u available for battle?
    fitzy72
    any other time that is good for you? I'll see if I can make them
    ckw
    ckw
    Dude hows 7pm my time?
    fitzy72
    Decided I don't care about this, take the win or ask for a sub
    hi, we're paired for lc open. i'm going to vacation tomorrow til the 28th, so if there's any chance i would like to play today, tomorrow before 10am or the 28th. i assume i have wifi access so if you tell me times youre normally available i could try too. sorry for the circumstances
    fitzy72
    replied on your profile
    Hey dude, when you asked for proof of playing, what kind of stuff were you looking for? A ladder rank, or something else?
    fitzy72
    You can just pm the vote since you posted reasoning in the discussion.
    When lcpl? Im gmt-3, friday or weekend work best for me
    fitzy72
    Sure. GMT +0 here, after 8pm is usually best for me. As it is the weekend I can probably do a bit earlier if you need.
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Sunday night should work
    fitzy72
    on now on the main ps server in lc room, just pm me when you get online
    this time we are oppos :o however i'm gmt+2 and i'd really like to play today or tomorrow since i'm on holiday, preferably today if you have already your team ready.
    fitzy72
    Yeah i'm going out tonight so can't play then. Can't commit to a time for tomorrow but you can probably find me online.
    Tricking
    if you can play early in the afternoon tomorrow, that'd be great!
    fitzy72
    hi if you want to play in the next hour or so then message me on PO or get someone on your team to do it and i'll join smogtours
    fitzy that will be too late for me as i am GMT+6 so we can do that two hours before is it ok?
    fitzy72
    5:30pm tommorow works for me.
    We have been paired for the LC Ban happy tournament. I am GMT -5 and quite flexible in regards to time.
    fitzy72
    Hey. GMT +0, times after 3pm my time this weekend should work or after 7pm new week.
    RZL
    RZL
    Okay.
    RZL
    RZL
    Can we battle right now?
    Yeah we play for SPL, what time? Won't be available before Wednesday and Thursday to weekend might be optimal. +5.5 here
    fitzy72
    If you are active rn, then can you hop on showdown for the other tour we have to play.

SPL:
    Weekdays I can only commit to after 7pm +0 which I imagine is too late for you.

Weekends I can after 2pmish
    Kingler
    Kingler
    For SPL let's say 2 PM your time saturday
    fitzy72
    Online, able to play on smogtours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…