Smogon Forums

Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
Oh that's alright, I'm home now and looking through my bank where my level ball sandshrew is. I will have it in 10.
Miria
Miria
Yay! ^_^
Miria
Miria
Well the other guy hasn't actually gotten back to me yet regarding the other mons but here's hoping. =P was supposed to get me a moonball hoot hoot too..
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
Aye so I got a female Sandshrew (RNG decided to give me 10 males in a row lol) I added your FC 4554-1356-5382

My FC 4055 6100 9564
Miria
Miria
So you're a Moon fan eh? ;) I'm torn myself! Thank you so much for the sandshrew, I hope the spit back I sent isn't completely useless to you. :)
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
Yeah, I like the moon bat more then the sun lion, but I will be getting both games anyway. Thank you for the Rattata, I think I don't have one yet. If you need more , just ask. I should have most things available somewhere
Miria
Miria
Actually, are you able to maybe get those other ones too? lol Level ball Drowzee, Slugma and a moon ball Hoothoot? Maybe I can send you something else you might find useful..? =]
Miria
Miria
The lion felt like I've seen it before somewhere.... The bat is cool though I agree. ^_^
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
I'll take a look if I have them and if not I'll go catch them in my HG. (Level ball Drowzee, Slugma and a moon ball Hoothoot)

If you have some HA Lux ball Pokémon, I will gladly take those, if not, apricorn are always nice as I may not have them.
Miria
Miria
Yes sir, I'll have a look! ^_^
Miria
Miria
Luxury ball HA mons preferred right?
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
Yeah, I like collecting those ^^
Miria
Miria
Gotcha! =] Ready whenever you are!
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
Need to transfer one up so can take some time. I'll let you know
Miria
Miria
Sure, I'll be here. If I send you a spit back you already have or don't want, send it back and I can send another. =]
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
Sure, thanks. I have the hoothoot ready, other coming in 10 I hope.. sorry i'm really slow haha
Miria
Miria
No problems at all. =] I'm sorry I am asking more of you...